Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
Like I said, Javier's solo piece is nowhere on the album. It's a shame too, because that would have been my favorite part of the album...

I'm really, really glad I got to see these guys while they were still playing good music. Oh well...I'll be listening to the self-titled for years to come.

:deadhrse:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ScottyB724

Reaction score
Yeah I'm slightly bummed that Javier's piece didn't make it, but how could I possibly be disappointed overall with this album as a whole, you'd have to be a mad man. Now I know that everyone has different taste in music and all that, but if you are a fan of the first album how could you not love Weightless?

It's fucking immense.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
C'mon, guys. You know that Tosin posts here? I wonder what his reaction would be if he saw all these people downloading his hard work illegally. You better ALL have preorders waiting, or else I hope guilt eats you up and AAL call you out specifically in public, and everyone does a Nelson laugh. :lol:

anomynous

Reaction score
Like I said, Javier's solo piece is nowhere on the album. It's a shame too, because that would have been my favorite part of the album...

I'm really, really glad I got to see these guys while they were still playing good music. Oh well...I'll be listening to the self-titled for years to come.
Because this isn't good or anything :nuts:

Chaotisys

Reaction score
mod edit: since you didn't get the point from the guy getting banned earlier today, we don't tolerate piracy here

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The next person posting about a track that hasn't been released or discussing the leak is getting a month, and going up from there

AmishRefugee

Reaction score
I missunderestimated Weightless

It's fantastic

also the mixing/mastering is loads better than the s/t. Sounded great on my cans

codync

Reaction score
To those missing Javier's solo piece, let's not forget that they released Wave of Babies as a bonus track after the S/T. They can easily do that again with this release.

Blasphemer

Bird Law expert
Reaction score
Man, not listening to this is killing me. I've only let myself listen to Isolated Incidents, and only that because they played it live.

I'm blue balling myself on purpose, so when I have the physical CD in my hands and hear it, it will be this:
1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
Having met Tosin in person and speaking with him on a purely musician's perspective, I choose to wait until my preorder arrives solely because this piece of music is absolutely worth the wait. I remember when I started to do it the traditional way and let the whole experience take hold as the CD was in my hands and the experience was fresh; I really dug it that way ever since. I just feel it'd be a lot more genuine - seeing as this band among some on this forum have seen them grow from the very beginning, it just seems appropriate to give it the respect and consideration it deserves. :2c:

TimmaethBoy

Boi I tell you phwut
Reaction score
Waiting for it won't be that bad. I'm sure there are tons of other bands you can be checking out in the meantime to fill the gap, not to mention holding the final product in your hands is a very satisfying feeling (I'm looking at you mp3s:agreed:). Looking forward to hearing what direction Tosin will take the band.

flavenstein

Reaction score
Hey look at me, I'm waiting until the record label deems it appropriate for me to hear the music. \self-righteousness

Vletrmx

ζ
Reaction score
Hey look at me, I'm waiting until the record label deems it appropriate for me to hear the music. \self-righteousness

Hey look at me, I'm willing to listen to a shitty quality mp3 to pass judgement on something 20 days before the artists' intended release date. :D