Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
do you think they will play any other new songs beside's isolated incidents on the BTBAM tour??

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
Hey look at me, I'm waiting until the record label deems it appropriate for me to hear the music. \self-righteousness

You're just doing it to be righteous? I was doing it to put food in Tosin Abasi, Naven Koperwiescz, and Javier Reyes' bellies. Also to encourage their label to keep putting money into these guys. If these guys got a huge amount of album sales, they could even end up on some mainstream media's radar, enough to be on Jimmy Kimmel or whatever. Maybe play main stage at Warped Tour? I wouldn't go to that, but it'd be good exposure for them.

But being righteous is a good one to add to the list.

JoeyBTL

Reaction score
I was just thinking, Javier probably writes a good bit of music on his own so maybe his piece isn't on Weightless because he'll eventually release his solo material. That's something I'd definitely buy.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
Hey look at me, I'm waiting until the record label deems it appropriate for me to hear the music. \self-righteousness

um, I decide to wait because they deserve my fuckin respect and I will damn sure give it to them. I wait for all my fav bands to release their cds. I remember when BTBAM released Colors. Everyone else had it except me...WELL WORTH THE WAIT.

drjeffreyodweyer

Reaction score
You're just doing it to be righteous? I was doing it to put food in Tosin Abasi, Naven Koperwiescz, and Javier Reyes' bellies. Also to encourage their label to keep putting money into these guys. If these guys got a huge amount of album sales, they could even end up on some mainstream media's radar, enough to be on Jimmy Kimmel or whatever. Maybe play main stage at Warped Tour? I wouldn't go to that, but it'd be good exposure for them.

But being righteous is a good one to add to the list.

Wheres the difference if I already paid for the preorder package and another 3 aal shirts? :)

Scrubface05

Reaction score
Having heard the few released songs so far, I cannot wait to actually be able to listen to the entire thing.
And to see them on tour. Ohh god.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
while everyone is whining about the new album, and how cool there are for having it or not this guy is already doing are job

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Yeah, reminds me of how my On Impulse solo looked when I recorded the video over my studio version of it. Could be edited audio made beforehand then...but good job regardless.

CSF_85

Reaction score
I thought the same thing but then i realised it was the same guy who covered CAFO and did the sweep tutorial. Guy is fucking nuts, so clean.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure he can play it, just couldn't understand why some parts look in sync and others out.