Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
UK Tour cancelled :( I wonder why

Just speculation but a couple reasons maybe.

The whole javier arrest, Maybe he has court stuff then? Or maybe A country wont let him come perform there because of it. Like the haarp machine coming to america or boo to Canada.

another idea is, did tesseract ever get a new vocalist?

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Yeah could be.

Shouldn't think about Tesseract, they don't seem to have a problem with performing instrumental shows when necessary and I presume AAL would just get a new support act if that were the case.

Ninetyfour

Reaction score
Yeah could be.

Shouldn't think about Tesseract, they don't seem to have a problem with performing instrumental shows when necessary and I presume AAL would just get a new support act if that were the case.

A few people on Facebook and Twitter are saying they've pulled out too, my event's still up so I'm really unsure what's going on :scratch:

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
actually besides you and one other person i see nothing of a cancelled tour.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Well I got an email that my London gig is cancelled, and Birmingham had theirs cancelled too. I'm guessing this quote on the FB is from the Birmingham email. No reason was given in mine;
"Due to circumstances beyond their control Animals As Leaders are forced to postpone their October UK & European headline dates with the aim of rescheduling them in 2013."

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
Well I got an email that my London gig is cancelled, and Birmingham had theirs cancelled too. I'm guessing this quote on the FB is from the Birmingham email. No reason was given in mine;
"Due to circumstances beyond their control Animals As Leaders are forced to postpone their October UK & European headline dates with the aim of rescheduling them in 2013."

Oh ok haha, wonder when all the metal news outlets and AAL will release something about it.

Reaction score
Just speculation but a couple reasons maybe.

The whole javier arrest, Maybe he has court stuff then? Or maybe A country wont let him come perform there because of it. Like the haarp machine coming to america or boo to Canada.

another idea is, did tesseract ever get a new vocalist?

We never let terrible breakdowncore into canada, we have too much as it is.

AirJordanStaal

Reaction score
"This is a hit chorus"

:rofl:

I was dubious about vocals fitting well over AAL, but it actually worked out awesomely. I don't like that dude's vocals, though, for the most part. He's funny as fuck, at least.

You don't like them at all or with AAL? I was impressed with everything he did there. I could see him fronting anything from lamb of god to symphony x with a voice like that.