Any musicians in the Houston, TX area?

flint757

Reaction score
:imnew: Hey, I'm fairly new to this website and a fairly new overall to seven strings, but I've been playing 6 string for a long time. (though I probably should be a lot better considering how long it's been) but just curious if any other guitarist, bassists, drummers or whatever in the area if so I'd like to either put something together or even just jam doesn't matter much to me I just don't know that many musicians (okay well that's a lie but they either suck terribly or are just way too busy :ugh:). Anyhow if anyone is interested just PM me or post whatever.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metalhead77479

Reaction score
:imnew: Hey, I'm fairly new to this website and a fairly new overall to seven strings, but I've been playing 6 string for a long time. (though I probably should be a lot better considering how long it's been) but just curious if any other guitarist, bassists, drummers or whatever in the area if so I'd like to either put something together or even just jam doesn't matter much to me I just don't know that many musicians (okay well that's a lie but they either suck terribly or are just way too busy :ugh:). Anyhow if anyone is interested just PM me or post whatever.

What part of houston are you in?

KevHo

Reaction score
I'm in Baytown and work in La Porte which is very close to League City.

symbolicdeth

Reaction score
I just moved to Houston like a week ago, I live in the SouthEast/Padasena area. Currently carless but I love jamming, maybe we could jam over skype and getting something going after that.

flint757

Reaction score
I had more free time when I posted that, but yeah at some point we can jam for sure. You live very close to me.

Omigadrive

Reaction score
I'm a musician up in spring. I don't play a 7 string but I do use a Roland VG-99 and can consistently change my tuning at the push of a button.