Anybody wanting to drum for a progressive band from newmarket, ontario?

lacrimm

Reaction score
hey my band is having some issues with our drummer and it looks like we will be letting him go soon. u need to be experienced as our music is fairly intricate and deals with multiple time signatures, complex syncopation, and polyrhythms. the style is fairly broad, we have rockish tunes, heavy tunes and softer tunes. we also are fairly dynamic players. our vocals range from three way harmonies to a variety of screams.

if anybody from the newmarket, ontario area is interested, drop me a message or check out myspace.com/lacrimm or myspace.com/falltheloss. since our drummer doesnt kno about this just yet, plz dont leave any messages on the falltheloss myspace haha. my name is chris and ill be glad to talk to anyone who thinks they can do it

PS fall the loss is the old band and old name, the recordings are with our old drummer and the songs do not really reflect our current sound, if u are interested wed like to meet with u and show u the recordings we are currently working on

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts