Anyone feel like recording a little solo?

• Thread starter IT'z Roberto
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IT'z Roberto

Apparent Neural DSP Advocate
Reaction score
Below is a snippet of one my tracks, I'm just stumped on what to put as a solo here 😩 lead is definitely not my strong point at the moment 😩

I'm interested to see what you guys come up with 🤗

I originally wrote a solo that was really Meshuggah-ish. But I have altered it so many times I started to just overall dislike it.

Feel free to see what you come up with 🤗

Thanks🤘☺️

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
Where are you posting the song when it’s done? I want to hear the rest of it…🤘
I will post it to all of my social and music platforms. But I'm waiting on my vocalist to get back to me with the vocals.
I'm not entirely sure how it will sound after vocals. Especially since I have done everything by myself up to this point 😅 and I'm not a vocalist by any means 😅

There is plenty of spaces for leads and whatnot if vocals don't workout, but either way I'll let you guys know when it's up.
🤘☺️

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score

This was from the other day, I was beginning to get frustrated with trying to find ideas for it 😩

lost_horizon

Reaction score
What key is this song in? My Chord tracker says it is in F then F# then F then ends Bb F

Tried Dm and it sort of worked.

Latest posts