Anyone for an online colab? (I'm a drummer)

blastBeat47

Reaction score
Hi all,

Since I've become 'band-less' recently and is very hard to find guitarists around here that are into what I like, I'm looking for people that want to collaborate with a drummer on some of the following styles: djent, deathcore or any other variation of modern metal.

I've been playing for 15+ years in bands and what not and I also have formal training as a musician (not that it matters that much). Looking for people that can record good sounding tracks for me to be a part of. If we end up making something good, I wouldn't mind if things escalated to a video colab or an online release of some sort.

Message me if interested and I can send you videos and tunes of past project and bands I've been in.

Westdog666

True Djentleman
Reaction score
Hey blastbeat47,

I’m a guitarist into all sorts of styles.

Here’s a recent collab I did with another guitarist

Let me know if you want to do a video together!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kat Evans

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi all,

Since I've become 'band-less' recently and is very hard to find guitarists around here that are into what I like, I'm looking for people that want to collaborate with a drummer on some of the following styles: djent, deathcore or any other variation of modern metal.

I've been playing for 15+ years in bands and what not and I also have formal training as a musician (not that it matters that much). Looking for people that can record good sounding tracks for me to be a part of. If we end up making something good, I wouldn't mind if things escalated to a video colab or an online release of some sort.

Message me if interested and I can send you videos and tunes of past project and bands I've been in.
If it leads to the formation of a main source of income money making recording and touring band are you available?

Merrekof

Reaction score
I'm mainly a bassplayer, band-less since a couple of months.

An online collab would be cool. Don't have anything online to show, though..

Kat Evans

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Is this current now, again? Funnily enough I was planning a trip for 2 months to Sofia last year to look after a pack of 11 dogs (I live in Barcelona and am expat American & lived in the UK 20 years...)

I am a female singer/songwriter who is doing probably what will be described as a djazz type thing, although I haven't listened to any music in this category as I am just doing my thing, guided by my own influences. Recently got a 7 string guitar so I could write & add riffs to tracks I was about to record at a friend's studio in France, but then the quarantine happened. And I am writing all of the parts ie keys, bass, strings, Logic Ultrabeat drums, horns and other samples, and last but definitely not least-djenty guitar. Also was looking at getting a Roland Octapad 2nd hand, but the one on offer doesn't come with bass drum pedal :-( I can play basic db drum kit so wanted to be able to add the fills etc.

But working with a drummer would be even better.

Hi all,

Kat Evans

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi all,

Is this current now, again? Funnily enough I was planning a trip for 2 months to Sofia last year to look after a pack of 11 dogs (I live in Barcelona and am expat American & lived in the UK 20 years...)

I am a female singer/songwriter who is doing probably what will be described as a djazz type thing, although I haven't listened to any music in this category as I am just doing my thing, guided by my own influences. Recently got a 7 string guitar so I could write & add riffs to tracks I was about to record at a friend's studio in France, but then the quarantine happened. And I am writing all of the parts ie keys, bass, strings, Logic Ultrabeat drums, horns and other samples, and last but definitely not least-djenty guitar. Also was looking at getting a Roland Octapad 2nd hand, but the one on offer doesn't come with bass drum pedal :-( I can play basic kit so wanted to be able to add the fills etc.

But working with a drummer would be even better.