AP Psychology is Turning Me Into a Like... Scientist

scottro202

I'm walkin' here!!!
Reaction score
Anyways, my band has a show tomorrow night.

I sent a bunch of invites to everyone on my friends list on Facebook. Because I don't mind whoring myself and my band out like that for the betterment of our success :nuts:

Anyways, a bunch of people said "Maybe Attending"

I want to see how many of these people will ACTUALLY come. Because, let's face it, how many times have you put "maybe" on something and forgot about it?

Anyways, I'll come back with results/data, and recordings of the show :hbang:

Note: I'm assuming this should go in off topic. I just realized since it has to do with shows it could go in Live Performance, but this seems like an "Off Topic" kinda deal.

Anyways, hope you enjoy, and will show you how hopeful you should be of that hot girl on the "Maybe" list going to the show and blowing you after. (Maybe that's just me... :lol:)

Peace

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pink freud

Reaction score
Well, a soft scientist maybe.

purity.png

;)

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I mostly put maybe attending becuase I feel it might be rude to say no. :lol:

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Anyways, I'll come back with results/data, and recordings of the show :hbang:
Well, you know you'll have to do at least 20 shows for your samples to have any statistical significance

:hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang: :hbang:

Ray

pink freud

Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Even though I am a physicist :fawk::fawk::fawk::fawk::fawk::fawk::fawk::fawk::fawk::fawk:

I'm still at a point where I can choose between the physics route and the pure mathematician route. Probably go physics, because there can't be many openings for mathematicians that don't involve being chased by dinosaurs.

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
Scientists also don't, like, talk like... they're, like... uhh, like, valley girls, like, you know?

Jeff

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
I have that (and a few other XKCD comics) posted on my office door. (The other inhabitants of that wing are physicists, chemists, and biologists. They don't talk to me.)

Jeff

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Scientists also don't, like, talk like... they're, like... uhh, like, valley girls, like, you know?
Yeah, and walking is like so pedestrian!*

Ray

*I actually heard that while at USC and nobody realized what pedestrian really meant.

Survival101

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, and walking is like so pedestrian!*

Ray

*I actually heard that while at USC and nobody realized what pedestrian really meant.

Pedestrian also means dull or commonplace. I don't know if they meat that, but just pointing that out...

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Pedestrian also means dull or commonplace. I don't know if they meat that, but just pointing that out...
I know. They meant the "lacking in vitality, imagination, distinction, etc.; commonplace; prosaic or dull" meaning, not because they knew the word, but because they had heard "Pedestrian" used in degrading, "I'm so above that" fashion. They were oblivious to the primary, pre-automotive revolution, meaning. Their lack of vocabulary turned what would have been a witty pun, into a mere eggcorn.

Ray