Apparently Dokken is legal now?

• Thread starter StevenC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
So now we should probably try to assemble tickets out of the pool of former and current Dokken band members.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
"File footage (colourised) from Jul 3rd, 2027, the day after the Ameriquebec alliance relinquished the bottom 10 provinces of Canada, when the alliance was broken due to 'irreconcilable differences'. France and England would return on Nov 11 to clear the rubble and claim the land per the original territories prior to 1867."

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
On the bright side, there has to be a limit to how much of the country they can put in internment camps before corporate profits start to dip.

DarkstarII

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Wooo! Nothing brings out the hate like MAGA winning!

(I’m surprised this thread got green-lit… bet it’s purged soon enough!)

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This is a thread about saving Canada with the dulcet tones of Dokken, DarkShart.
Agreed. The Dokken Party needs a Presidential ticket for the general election. We need two former or current band members who are natural-born U.S. citizens at least 35 years of age, who’ve lived in the U.S. for the last fourteen years.

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I’m having trouble coming up with a geographically balanced ticket. Is no Dokken member from the South? We basically have west coast, Chicago, a few other midwest locales, Pennsylvania, Ohio. Gary Holland is from Syracuse.

What if none of the guys are old enough? Don Dokken is 71 and might qualify. Maybe he could go by Donald Dokken, and capitalize on voter confusion. We could court the youth vote with our VP candidate; Jeff Pilson is a sprightly 66, you know.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Little known history fact: Dokken was legalized on January 27 1988 when Don Dokken said to Ronald Reagan, "let my people go... to the hair salon to get big hair" and then hit a high note so immaculate that it decalcified Nancy Reagan's pituitary gland and she whispered to Ron "Just Say Yes." For this act of bravery, the mayor of Los Angeles gave them the Key to the City and declared that all of the millions of men, women, children, and small animals wrongfully incarcerated for Dokken would be set free and given a lifetime supply of Aqua Net.

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Little known history fact: Dokken was legalized on January 27 1988 when Don Dokken said to Ronald Reagan, "let my people go... to the hair salon to get big hair" and then hit a high note so immaculate that it decalcified Nancy Reagan's pituitary gland and she whispered to Ron "Just Say Yes." For this act of bravery, the mayor of Los Angeles gave them the Key to the City and declared that all of the millions of men, women, children, and small animals wrongfully incarcerated for Dokken would be set free and given a lifetime supply of Aqua Net.
There was certainly an historical precedent for that. Reagan had supported the legalization of Dokken for years. His 1984 campaign slogan “It’s morning again in America” was a reference to the band’s highly anticipated follow-up to their debut album, Breakin' the Chains. When Tooth and Nail was released to eager American voters on September 14 of that year, it truly was morning again in America — a new dawn for Don Dokken and his tight little group of itinerate musicians touring the countryside in the new summer of love.

Last edited:

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
The Americans will team up with the Quebecois and take over the Anglophones.
If I know the Quebecois, they more or less hate the Americans as much as the English. Six of one, half a dozen of FREEDOM. Both are historical threats to the culture. If you showed up with Dokken, they'd be waiting at the border to fight back with Les Cowboys Fringants.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
If I know the Quebecois, they more or less hate the Americans as much as the English. Six of one, half a dozen of FREEDOM. Both are historical threats to the culture. If you showed up with Dokken, they'd be waiting at the border to fight back with Les Cowboys Fringants.
... hate us? No one hates Americans. Last I checked, we are still the coolest dudes in all history.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tedtan

Reaction score
If they truly have any French in them, they’ll wave a white surrender flag and go back to eating snails and frogs before we get there. :fawk:

Latest posts