Are any of you dudes in Florida?

• Thread starter JoshuaLogan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
Sup dudes? I reside in the "wonderful" city of Miami, FL :lol:. Any drummers around here? My band is looking for one :D

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Edit:
Didnt realize i had replied in this thread like 80 years ago :lol:

blister7321

Reaction score
Deltona sux but we got some metal
im into just about every sub-genre of metal i also like 90s punk and 90s- current rock my band blistered earth (seeking drummer)
every one is lookin for dummers huh

Shinto

ss.org lurker
Reaction score
In Orlando, but moving to Gainesville shortly.
baby.gif

HolloW

Prophecy Z14
Reaction score
I am in Brevard county (the other side of the state from Tampa) My band Prophecy Z14 (Tech-death) is looking for a second lead guitarist (7 string of course). Our stuff is fairly technical, and we have been having a rough time finding someone to fill our old guitarists shoes (he moved to Des Moines Iowa recently) We have a full length CD soon to be released. Our old demo stuff is online (which had a different vocalist, the vocals are a lot more modern now, but the music is the same) We have a song on our myspace, and a couple different songs on our youtube page. Both are just Prophecyz14 or you can go to our prophecyz14 dot com to find the links. Check it out and let me know what you think, and anyone willing to drive to Melbourne at least once a week for practice, drop me a line!

DoctorStoner

θάλλ
Reaction score
I live right near daytona. Looking for serious people/bands in the area (daytona, deland, orlando) to start playing shows again and touring!