Aria Pro II Guitars

jwguitar

Reaction score
Who here is a fan of Aria Pro ii guitars! Particularly the Made in Japan ones? The new Aria Japanese guitars are some of the nicest electrics I’ve ever played. If you are an Aria owner post a picture or video of you playing it! Here is a video of me playing my Aria Pro II PE LUX:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mastapimp

Reaction score
Why not bump the Aria Pro II post you created 2 months ago? It even has the same title.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Why not ?

My buddy had one of these models in high school, but with some kind of blue sparkle paintjob, and I want to say he put a floyd rose in it.

He also scalloped the frets himself with files from the hardware store, it was an incredibly ugly job but totally did the thing. A true shredding shitmachine.

77zark77

Reaction score
@wheresthefbomb I can't say it's a shreding machine, but a solid one from the era you didn't have any flaw - price wasn't an excuse - Luthery with a big L

jwguitar

Reaction score
Japanese Arias kick ass. The basses are super rad too.

From what I understand is that in Japan the SB (Super Bass) series basses are just as popular as a Fender bass here in the US. Apparently Aria is a household name brand over there.