Aurelius - for fans of opeth, btbam, the faceless, isis etc.

• Thread starter Andrew
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew

Reaction score
We recorded it on tour. It sounded fine. We left for home as he was mixing. Got the copy of the E.P.........................I swear he mixed it while drunk. :wallbash:

you should have him redo it man!

I dig it man, Thanks for sharing. I'm from Jeresy too, you guys ever play in the Philly area?
naw, not yet! can't wait to get out there and do shows again. we are working on getting some t shirts printed which will include that cool lookin' sphere that has sorta became our "band logo" and just rehearsin' to record an album this winter.

we didn't plan on doing a studio video but a pal of ours recorded some stuff when we recorded this song i figured i'd share with you guys even though he's not done editing!

Abaddon on Vimeo

thanks again guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMetalVenom

Vallz und Veinaz
Reaction score
I usually cannot listen to songs of this length anymore, but I am happy to say I sat through the whole thing.
Honestly wasn't expecting such amazing work, please keep writing, my good man. :)

TheSleeper

HACKA LÖKEN!
Reaction score
^ I do like the music, but having studied a bit of music production I have to say that the mix is quite dull. :ugh: No insult intended to whomever mixed it!

By the way, I'd love to try mixing it myself, if you'd agree to that. Just for practice on my part, and if you're pleased with the results you're free to use it, of course. :)

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
thanks for the input man, no insults taken! we're actually pretty into the mix, as we like the out-of-box big and gritty productions. but i am alittle bummed you feel that way.