Awesome Instrumental

• Thread starter ohmk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ohmk

Reaction score
That was awesome. These guys seem really cool do you know if they have a website?

They don't yet man :p

I'm actually related to guitarist, I've recorded all their vids so far. I'm also a computer science major and I'm hoping they will want me to make them a site this summer

btw they are still looking for a singer

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I had a Hellraiser, but I sold it - didn't like the 707 in the neck at all. Ended up with the UV I have now instead.

How old are these guys? I'm at 7 minutes in and digging the shit out of it - this is fuckin' great!

ohmk

Reaction score
I had a Hellraiser, but I sold it - didn't like the 707 in the neck at all. Ended up with the UV I have now instead.

How old are these guys? I'm at 7 minutes in and digging the shit out of it - this is fuckin' great!

the guitarist (my cousin) is 20, and is the oldest in the group. he ordered a john petrucci 7 string sig and will be using that in some of their future songs

i have a hellraiser, was thinkin of putting 81-7's in it...ive heard good things about em

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
He tears it up. :agreed:

Regardin' the HR, I really liked the 707 in the bridge, but actives in general in the neck position just don't do it for me. I loved everything else about the guitar though, especially the neck.

ohmk

Reaction score
He tears it up. :agreed:

Regardin' the HR, I really liked the 707 in the bridge, but actives in general in the neck position just don't do it for me. I loved everything else about the guitar though, especially the neck.

I used to play on an ibanez wizard neck, so the transition wasn't as smooth, but I got used to it.

What size strings do you use on your 7? Mine are really light right now, .09E-.56B

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
It's all in what you like really. :) The Hellraiser ROARS with 11's on it though.

ShadeOGreen

Reaction score
Great stuff! It's so hard to find a good prog keyboard player when starting a band. Fantastic playing by all.

ohmk

Reaction score
Great stuff! It's so hard to find a good prog keyboard player when starting a band. Fantastic playing by all.

The funny thing is, the keyboardist is also a guitarist, and can shred just as fast as my cousin :shred:

but yeah, hes also a great keyboard player, thanks for watching!

D

Desecrated

oooo, I actually heard the bass, please do that when recording to.