Balaguer Guitars - 2019 Thread

olejason

Reaction score
Are you still doing the Dark Matter guitars? Any chances of a production run of the AN-7 with an ebony board?

JoeGuitar717

Balaguer Guitars
Reaction score
Are you still doing the Dark Matter guitars? Any chances of a production run of the AN-7 with an ebony board?

Yep! Sorry for the delayed response here, we've just been slammed at the shop lately! There will be a few DMI production runs at the start of 2020. I'd be open to doing a collaboration run with SS.org if you guys are open to that?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Yep! Sorry for the delayed response here, we've just been slammed at the shop lately! There will be a few DMI production runs at the start of 2020. I'd be open to doing a collaboration run with SS.org if you guys are open to that?

Plans for an 8-string Vega? Beautiful design.

Also, I won't stop begging: please offer the Balaguers with 8-strings!

olejason

Reaction score

I'd be interested in an AN7 for sure. I really dig the sparkle black finish on Instagram. Combine that with an ebony fretboard and roasted maple or wenge neck and I'm all over it :D

JoeGuitar717

Balaguer Guitars
Reaction score
For those interested, we're running a Holiday Giveback Event starting today and ending on Monday:

This means you can get into a Select-Custom starting at $999 (which come stock with medium jumbo stainless steel frets, graphtech nut, and locking tuners) -

FBFitsNeedsRepositioning.png

Latest posts