Balaguer Guitars - Online Guitar & Bass Configurators

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
I think Dark Matter Instruments is also his brand and offers a headless 8 string guitar.

I just can’t get into the headless aesthetic. I could maybe go for something very similar to the Steinberger GM, but the Dark Matter Anomaly is just not my thing.

I play music

Reaction score
I just can’t get into the headless aesthetic. I could maybe go for something very similar to the Steinberger GM, but the Dark Matter Anomaly is just not my thing.
Ah I see. I like them because 8 strings so often have a too big headstock, so the more strings the more I like headless guitars ;-)

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Ah I see. I like them because 8 strings so often have a too big headstock, so the more strings the more I like headless guitars ;-)

It’s totally just a dumb aesthetic/image thing on my part. The headless thing looks fine for some glam and new wave 80s type stuff and for more modern prog stuff, but it just looks kinda weird for the genres I play, which is more classic rock and grungy metallic stuff.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

I play music

Reaction score
It’s totally just a dumb aesthetic/image thing on my part. The headless thing looks fine for some glam and new wave 80s type stuff and for more modern prog stuff, but it just looks kinda weird for the genres I play, which is more classic rock and grungy metallic stuff.
You want an 8 string for classic rock and grunge? :lol: