Balaguer Guitars - Online Guitar & Bass Configurators

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
It's a cool idea. There's a few things that stand out to me though:
- I couldn't find a way to go back to the guitar/bass choice.
- The scale length doesn't change in the visualization.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Awesome app.

28885949688_d26482979e_k.jpg

Really need to have some pickguards available on tele shapes though! And what's the deal with the guitars themselves? They're built in china or korea and then go through your shop for QC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I do kinda wish there were more options in that semi-custom kind of area. There's this, and Kiesel if you don't hate them, and..... I don't know of any others.

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
it's like a carbon copy of halo's builder/configurator (which is a good thing, that's a pretty robust visualizer/configurator). It's nice to actually see what the headstocks look like, that was always my biggest complaint about your previous setup, that I had to hunt down which the headstock shapes and figure out which was which.
I've been tempted by a thicket for quite some time. this is definitely not helping my GAS :lol:

Attachments

• My-Balaguer-Custom-Guitar.jpg
    My-Balaguer-Custom-Guitar.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 21

JoeGuitar717

Balaguer Guitars
Reaction score
It's a cool idea. There's a few things that stand out to me though:
- I couldn't find a way to go back to the guitar/bass choice.
- The scale length doesn't change in the visualization.

You just have to go back to the homepage, so just go back to www.balaguerguitars.com

Yeah the scale length change isn't something we included in the visualization, only the fret count.

Awesome app.

28885949688_d26482979e_k.jpg

Really need to have some pickguards available on tele shapes though! And what's the deal with the guitars themselves? They're built in china or korea and then go through your shop for QC?

The Semi-Custom series is built in South Korea and then QC'd/Setup/Shipped from our shop here in Pennsylvania.

it's like a carbon copy of halo's builder/configurator (which is a good thing, that's a pretty robust visualizer/configurator). It's nice to actually see what the headstocks look like, that was always my biggest complaint about your previous setup, that I had to hunt down which the headstock shapes and figure out which was which.
I've been tempted by a thicket for quite some time. this is definitely not helping my GAS :lol:

Yeah the software developer we found also built their configurator and a few others. Glad you dig it dude!

Ludgate

Reaction score
My-Balaguer-Custom-Guitar (2).jpg
Cool! Might be interested in something like this once I get my hands on my AN6.

I play music

Reaction score
None of the guitar designs spoke to me, but the bass design...oh yes!My-Balaguer-Custom-Guitar(2).jpg
I love this, inlays on fret 21 and 24 are missing though. Is that an error in the builder or would it really be built like this? A bit weird to not have inlays on those frets in my opinion

JoeGuitar717

Balaguer Guitars
Reaction score
None of the guitar designs spoke to me, but the bass design...oh yes!View attachment 62487
I love this, inlays on fret 21 and 24 are missing though. Is that an error in the builder or would it really be built like this? A bit weird to not have inlays on those frets in my opinion

That was actually a bug in our builder. It's fixed now!