Best $400 7 string options?

• Thread starter Max Griffiths
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mikolo

Reaction score
I'll sell you my modded rg7321 for 260 shipped.

Max Griffiths

Reaction score
I would probably be interested if I had the cash now. I'm trying to sell my current 7 string and am not sure when it will sell. Out of curiosity, what kind of mods have been done to it?

mikolo

Reaction score
I would probably be interested if I had the cash now. I'm trying to sell my current 7 string and am not sure when it will sell. Out of curiosity, what kind of mods have been done to it?

Graph tech string saver saddles, sanded down back of neck for satin feel(so much better), filed down the fret edges(less sharpness), white tone zone 7 bridge, and action has been set super low with no buzzing(lots of adjustments and time into that lol). Its is in players condition with lots of pick scratches but no major damage what so ever.

7stg

Reaction score
Jackson JS32-7Q or find something used.

Krymson86

Reaction score
Used Something7421 is probably the standard here. If you scour the Guitar Center used section you can sometimes find hidden gems around that price point as well.

teamSKDM

Reaction score
blackwinds10 has an rg7620 for sale for like 400 dollars, with dimarzio crunchlab liquifire set. MIJ beauty. Rg7620s if you can score em, honestly any MIJ 7

Max Griffiths

Reaction score
I would consider an Agile septor if they came in more colors. The option of mahogany or black is a little bland. Unless I saved for the semi custom or a pro/elite models.

Jacksonluvr636

Reaction score
I would consider an Agile septor if they came in more colors. The option of mahogany or black is a little bland. Unless I saved for the semi custom or a pro/elite models.

There is a red tribal on eBay right now for $420 shipped.

I like the way mine came out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    692.9 KB · Views: 13

rikomaru

Reaction score
Used market in general. The $400 price point is becoming pretty popular for 7s these days with more companies. The Jackson js32-7q is pretty legit if you want a clean hardtail with a slightly extended scale. Yu should have quite a few options though.

Oh by the way, pos guitars come from everywhere and so do great ones. Don't get hung up on MIJ/K/C/I/USA. Just find a guitar and play the damn thing. Lol

Latest posts