Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lost_horizon

Reaction score
Man, I got SG GAS real bad, aesthetically I love them, I just now they play like shit when standing up (supposedly Gibsons are better in the that regard than Epis).

0276c211d4OXkNjNgqN26lTz0tmosSsSYkKTGqIy.wm-dh.jpg
Buy an MIJ SG copy or an ESP viper, fun and you can flip it.

Even Zappa didn't play a real SG....

"This guitar, along with the “inoffensive” Pignose amp (more on that below), was the rig used to record Over-nite Sensation and Apostrophe(‘) and also makes an appearance on the film “Baby Snakes”, hence the name “Baby Snakes SG”. "Photo , Custom made 25' scale guitar that resembles a Gibson SG. Zappa aficionados all know that this isn't a Gibson but a custom built this guitar for Frank"

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
This is sick af

But I don't know shit from fuck are Saito the same dudes as Tyler Japan

No, I don't think so. I saw their factory tour and nothing looked like they did or were capable of doing builds for other brands.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
They definitely play very differently. I haven't played a Saito that didn't have fret sprout to some extent, and even sort of a coarseness to the crown, despite just being regular jescar or something (looked it up at one point when I was curious). The MIJ Tylers have great fretwork.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
I've heard things about Boulder and the Pulse Oximeter music scene.
EDIT: 19 minutes in and I've broken all of my furnture.

Last edited:

JDB123

Newb Extraordinaire
Reaction score
This gives strong meth head cousin of the guy from Mastadon vibes
Funnily enough I’m pretty sure it was built for another fusion nerd like me. The color scheme does put off some conflicting vibes. Nice shade of blue, not really the right place for it though.