Best concert....

• Thread starter Dawn of the Shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jeleopard

Reaction score
All the Devin Townsend shows I've been to.

When he opened for Bodom, With Katatonia, and with Gojira.

He puts on the best shows.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
NIN opening for Bowie (with a mini-set of both of them together).

And every single Acca Dacca concert I have been to over the last 25 years! Ain't no one working as hard as Angus and the boys anywhere in the world.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
NIN opening for Bowie (with a mini-set of both of them together).

w w w.jealous.com/wish_I_had_seen_that_one.org]jealous.com

Mine would be either Prince Wembley Arena on the Gold Experience tour, or Metallica Earls Court 2003

Futurian

Reaction score
I'm not sure about best overall, it's probably a draw between Bodom and the DEP, but the best moment was at neither. Having Dragonforce rip ridiculous dual solos while using the bar in front of me as a stage, drinking Stella between their feet, absolutely fantastic..

protest

Reaction score
2003 Dillinger and Poison the Well. I think Avenged Sevenfold was the opening act lol. Dillinger was insane. Dimitri did the vocals with them for 43% Burnt while Greg was spitting fire lol.

2003 E Town Concrete and God Forbid. I saw them at a Bar/Club thing in Virginia. It was cool because there was not many people, and it reminded me of going to see a friend's band or something.

2005 Dream Theater. I sat about 10 rows away from Petrucci. The first 9 rows were obliterated during the intro to "The Test That Stumped Them All." They also covered a Muse song, and Metallica.

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
Probably Between the Buried and Me, Animals as Leaders and Tesseract or Andy McKee, Antoine Dufour and Stephen Bennett. Both very different but very amazing shows.

Honorable mentions: Opeth/Katatonia/Bloodbath, Fighting Shit album release show (local band) and Fantomas.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Gojira supporting In Flames in '11. When they started to play Flying Whales....there literally was not a static body in the entire venue. Heavy. As. F$&@.