Best djent amp out there?

• Thread starter DrunkenBam
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

baptizedinblood

Z̶̭̠̻̳̲͗̎̾͒͛̃̒ͭ̚͢
Reaction score
Don't listen to all those noobs out there.
Get a Roland Cube 30, hands down!

If kids want to Djent - they Djent with Roland!
Many awesome artists use Roland 30, including:
Mashoga, pintera, peryferi, Joe rock'n'roll band, Jonas brothers, TossArocK, metlika, Deff Loomis, Lola Englund, D'eww'in thousand and many many others.

You should consider yourself being among the best. Good luck Djenting the shit out of your parents!

:agreed:

sear

Reaction score
Cant go wrong with a used 6505 and you still got cash left over for more gear. Never played the 6505 plus but I heard for the extra money for the improved clean channel it still sucks.
The clean channel isn't bad, it's just not a Fender clean channel.

The voicing on the plus model is also different, it has more emphasis on the high mids and is "growlier" for lack of a better term.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AKopp

Reaction score
I have a few of the amps listed already... 5150 Block letter, 6505+, Engl Savage, and a Framus Cobra amongst others... For me the Savage is the clear winner. Versatile as all hell, plenty of mids. You can't go wrong. Get a Mesa 4x12 for the cab. I have an Orange 2x12 and it's okay, but the Mesa has the balls. Good luck.

Aztec

On a perennial quest
Reaction score
Almost all ENGL models can djent like there's no tomorrow.

Oxygen42

Bedroom Shredder
Reaction score
I would have to agree with anyone who says AXE-FX or POD. Meshuggah used PODs, use Axe-FXs now. Periphery/Bulb used PODs, now use Axe-FXs. Best Djent tone that I can find is POD Farm/a POD x3 with the Big Bottom amp and a tube screamer sim in front.

Reaction score
Javier from Animals As Leaders still has his Axe Fx Ultra for sale, $1.6k, he'd probably go lower. CX2 Power Amp, Omega Enclosures cab!
Omega is the best! Custom cabs, cheaper than that Orange, and you can tell them what you're looking for and they'll make it. Lots of bands are starting to use them these days.

Tasteh

Banned
Reaction score
Peavey JSX

Sounds the best out of all listed here (aside from AXE FX)

InfinityCollision

Reaction score
what is djent?

image_zps6f049a70.jpg

1968 Charger B5

Reaction score
I must agree, being a pitbull ul owner myself.....its insane! Check it out....I think my other option would be an engl invader or powerball II.
Sometimes I wonder if I wouldve preferred the engl for more of the compressed sound, but the pitbull is just so in your face its amazing...

WaffleTheEpic

Banned
Reaction score
Almost any high gain amp can djent. It's more in the speakers than anything else, unless you're using an Axe FX / Line 6 Pod (HD500, xt pro, etc)

I've got a Randall head and a Randall 4x12 with Celestion G12-T75s and it djents pretty well.

karjim

Set the World Afire
Reaction score
Maxon 808+ Samsung Galaxy S3 ...best djent sound I've heard...Even Opeth djents on Samsung Galaxy

CRASHER369

Reaction score
Don't listen to all those noobs out there.
Get a Roland Cube 30, hands down!

If kids want to Djent - they Djent with Roland!
Many awesome artists use Roland 30, including:
Mashoga, pintera, peryferi, Joe rock'n'roll band, Jonas brothers, TossArocK, metlika, Deff Loomis, Lola Englund, D'eww'in thousand and many many others.

You should consider yourself being among the best. Good luck Djenting the shit out of your parents!

This made my day :lol: