Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals Thread

• Thread starter fob
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fob

Reaction score
Hey guys. There’s some cool stuff on sale this time around. I figure we could all share some links and have it consolidated for everyone’s benefit.

I’ll update this post with the links.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Toontrack have kicked off with 65% if EzMix and 50% off some expansions, 65% of Metal Machinery SDX.

3 Sigma Audio are offering 25% off their products.

Dead-Pan

Reaction score
DaEi8Fi.jpg

https://livereadysound.com

fob

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to edit the original post to consolidate the links... but at least their in one thread. :yum:

Anyways... thanks for everyone's replies. Some cool stuff I never knew about in here. I know the TSE-X50 is on sale right now for 35% off I think. Is it worth getting?

schwiz

Lefty
Reaction score
I know the TSE-X50 is on sale right now for 35% off I think. Is it worth getting?

TSE is by far my favorite amp sim. I don't care for their cabinets, but really dig their sim with 3rd party impulses. I'd recommend getting it.

Native Instruments has a bunch of their libraries for 50% off. Also, Slate Digital is going to be announcing their black Friday sale today as well.

Lastly, for anyone that wants to jump head first into mixing and learn from the best in the instustry, Nail The Mix is on sale for $150/year. That's a killer deal and so many multi-tracks to work with. I've been a subscriber since February 2017 and it's stepped up my mixing and production skills exponentially. www.urm.academy.

Last edited:

fob

Reaction score
TSE is by far my favorite amp sim. I don't care for their cabinets, but really dig their sim with 3rd party impulses. I'd recommend getting it.

Native Instruments has a bunch of their libraries for 50% off. Also, Slate Digital is going to be announcing their black Friday sale today as well.

Lastly, for anyone that wants to jump head first into mixing and learn from the best in the instustry, Nail The Mix is on sale for $150/year. That's a killer deal and so many multi-tracks to work with. I've been a subscriber since February 2017 and it's stepped up my mixing and production skills exponentially. www.urm.academy.
Yes! I forgot to mention Native Instruments. I crossgraded and got Kontakt for $129. Such a good deal.

I ended up getting the TSE as well. I’m really impressed. It’s got articulation, cut and beef. I have a lot of time to spend with cab combinations and such.

Also seconded to the URM Academy. I have it and it’s really incredible and insightful. I’m an advocate for using free things as much as available, but this is beyond worth the money.

fob

Reaction score
https://www.softube.com/buy.php

Soft tubes has some really good deals going on. Over 50% off quite a bit.

I’m thinking of getting the Transient Shaper. Anyone recommend it or an alternative? JST has one but I don’t think it’s on sale.

giantchris

Reaction score
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/
$299 to 179$ discount on the bx_console_E simulates an SSL E Series mixing board. Plus every other plugin you add gives you a stacking 20% + 5% for each item discount they have a unique noise gate on sale for $19 so you can get that + the console for like $150. There's some nice hardware emulations of compressors and mastering EQs on sale as well. I got a nice compressor and a digital distortion plugin as well.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sweetwater's Black Friday deals went live this morning as well.

https://www.sweetwater.com/sale/black-friday
I imagine a solid 85%+ of this board uses either an AxeFX/Kempler or some sort of VST amp plugin, but for me the thing that jumped out on that was two mics, both of which I already own or I'd be jumping on them:

MD421, $279 rather than the usual $379, $100 off: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MD421
sE Electronics 4400a, $399 rather than the usual $499, savings of $100: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SE4400a

The former everyone knows as one of the most popular compliments to a SM57, and I'll second the fact they sound pretty damned awesome together. As it stands, I'm a little tempted to grab a second at that price, anyway, as they're great tom mics too and while I don't have space to record a drumset today, down the road I do want to buy a kit. And the later is sE's take on a brass capsule AKC C414, and I grabbed a pair of them at full price last winter and think they're absolutely spectacular on acoustic guitars - they have a three dimensional realism to them that makes me finally understand why the AKC C3000B gets so little love. $399 is a great price for a mic that has a lot of people saying it sounds better than the modern C414, a mic that today sells for $1000.

I was kind of hoping their Voodoo VR1 was going to go on sale, too, as I've heard some awesome clips of that reinforcing a SM57 on guitars, but no dice. :lol:

rahnvu

Reaction score
Line 6 Helix at 30% discount with coupon cyber30 today only!

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Fuck me. I just bought one 3 months ago.

It’s worth it at retail guys.

Absolutely do it for 30% off if you’ve been on the fence.