Bogner Sonic Fuel

• Thread starter Zado
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zado

Reaction score
Bogner9v-xlarge.jpg

Fuel for Your Pedals

The Bogner "Sonic Fuel" 9v alkaline battery delivers wide tonal range and fast dynamic attack to your pedal. When every component in your signal chain affects your tone, you need a Bogner "Sonic Fuel" 9v battery to deliver maximum sonic character. The battery fueling your pedals can be just as critical as choosing the right pick or set of strings. That's why Bogner has decided to unleash this powerful 9v battery on the public. Once available only with Bogner pedals, now you can fuel all your pedals with Bogner "Sonic Fuel."

Bogner 9 Volt Alkaline Battery | Sweetwater.com

I know,you were waiting for this.

Now,seriously...what the hell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score
The future... boutique batteries.

Surprised it doesn't cost more. :lol:

veshly

Reaction score
Thought it was going to be an energy drink specially formulated for Bogner musicians!

larry

". . . . . . . ."
Reaction score
either this is reinhold trolling, or he got identity thefted. dude is likely smart enough to design a fast charging-high capacity litium ion 9v, but instead puts out a re-branded alkaline battery with sales lingo targeting boutique gear cork-sniffers.. :lol:

y'all know bogner's crazy enough to do it..
538514_4822377513502_970104248_n.jpg

Last edited:

Given To Fly

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure its real. The link isn't a fake link to Sweetwater at least. I think someone who uses batteries in their pedals should order one...not two...just one. Besides, I think they might be cheaper than some 9v batteries. :idea:

Wrecklyss

Custom Speaker Cabinet Builder
Reaction score
Ordered an Ecstasy Red, one came with it. Lasted long enough to make sure the pedal arrived in fully functioning condition. As far as alkalines go, i can't really tell a difference except a new battery and a weak one, but i ended up getting a power supply.

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
either this is reinhold trolling, or he got identity thefted. dude is likely smart enough to design a fast charging-high capacity litium ion 9v, but instead puts out a re-branded alkaline battery with sales lingo targeting boutique gear cork-sniffers.. :lol:

y'all know bogner's crazy enough to do it..
538514_4822377513502_970104248_n.jpg

Why must you repost the picture :lol:

I think these are the same as the "Bogner" branded batteries that come in the Bogner OD pedals. Probably had to order a few thousand of them and want to sell the extras.

veshly

Reaction score
Christ almighty is that 'mad scientist' naked under there? And why's his buddy so happy.

larry

". . . . . . . ."
Reaction score
Why must you repost the picture :lol:

I think these are the same as the "Bogner" branded batteries that come in the Bogner OD pedals. Probably had to order a few thousand of them and want to sell the extras.

'cuz that shit is funny. :lol:

Christ almighty is that 'mad scientist' naked under there? And why's his buddy so happy.

yeah man, that's bogner's junk. go ahead look at it, put your face up to the monitor. i'm not sure why 'tom arnold' looks so happy.. maybe that's his 'I can't believe I just looked at reinhold's junk' face.

Zado

Reaction score
Ordered an Ecstasy Red, one came with it. Lasted long enough to make sure the pedal arrived in fully functioning condition. As far as alkalines go, i can't really tell a difference except a new battery and a weak one, but i ended up getting a power supply.
As expected,nothing major :shrug:
Christ almighty is that 'mad scientist' naked under there?
yeah he "forgot" to cover his Duende