Boston Area Rock band seeks 2nd guitarist

• Thread starter Weirdbeard
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Weirdbeard

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
This is basically the former members of Stratejacket, minus the singer, looking to go in a new direction. No more simple metal. This is more of a rock type thing loaded with guitars. We are mainly looking for a rythm giutarist but he/she would be playing lots of leads as well. Kind of like Iron Maiden or Avenged Sevenfold. The music so far is a cross between Velvet Revolver, Wolfmother, White Stripes, Pantera, Dream Theater, Mars Volta, Avenged Sevenfold, and Aerosmith. Playing a seven string is certainly a bonus, but not a requirement. We practice in Boyleston MA (40 mins from Boston)in a small Pro-Tools studio in our Drummer's lake house. When I say small I mean SMALL, but it is big enough to practice and record and you can't beat the setting. We practice 3-4 times a week. Serious musicians only please. Sorry, we don't have anything recorded yet where as we are still in the very begining stages of this project. We should have something real soon though.

We are also auditioning singers, so if you know one or are one feel free to email me.

Weirdbeard@comcast.net

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.