Brian Head Welch.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Jibe at 7 strings perhaps? :squint:

EDIT: Hmmm... Alarm bells started ringing when he described his wife as a "scumbag".

Reaction score
Just as i was listening to some korn i saw this video :lol:

Nice interview, pretty interesting too. Hopefully he goes back to korn and they ditch that keyboardist. That reporter chick was prety hot too :lol:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
You know, I have to say his stuff isn't bad at all, i've always liked him back in the early Korn days. It's nice to hear him playing 7s still. :yesway:

redufo

Reaction score
Head recorded his new CD on a 6 string

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm oddly enough kind of excited to hear the full album. I'm not a big Korn fan anymore, but his stuff sounds...well, like Korn. Just showed me how much influence he had in the band.

Thomas

Stranger
Reaction score
I am glad to see he is well. The music he wrote with Korn meant a whole lot to me when I was younger. Did anyone else get the impression that he is much more coherent now than in earlier interviews? I suspect being sober has something to do with it.

Head recorded his new CD on a 6 string
Are you sure about that? A lot of what I hear on his album suggests there was a sevenstring involved. Some parts, though, sound like they were played in a drop-D-style tuning.

BaHkaTa

Reaction score
i heard the mp3 "release" that's been round the torrents since yesterday aaaand ....i love the album as a pationate korn fan it's great ..and for those not too much into the band ..it's good and sum fresh in the nu metal lately ...try gettin it deserves listening!! ...the only thing i don't like is the mastering ...if he left it a little more raw and low sundin ...it would have blown the damn world! ;]

shaneroo

Oh, herrrrro......
Forum MVP
Reaction score
i must admit, i'm not into Head's new vibe that much, but the music does remind me of old-school KoRn. Head really was the man back then, and still is now. I am a fan of the guitar work on this album.

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
i must admit, i'm not into Head's new vibe that much, but the music does remind me of old-school KoRn. Head really was the man back then, and still is now. I am a fan of the guitar work on this album.

I have to agree with you actually man, there's some cool stuff in there but the album as a whole doesn't really do much for me I found it a bit bland and rather lacking in places, still though good to hear him making music again.