Bulb - New pretty and clean song, probably for OMNOM (Axefx cleans!)

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
Love the chords and progression. Sounds like a cinematic soundscape and some post rock stuff.

Kinda like the music you'd hear when the sun comes up after the apocalypse in a movie and the hero is standing holding a half burnt teddy bear waiting for his daughter and the credits start to roll ....

loved it ....

haha nice, i like that visual for it and i can totally see the half burnt teddy bear.

LI3G3KILL3R

Reaction score
Gorgeous! Simple, yet some of those chord changes keep it rather interesting. I like the delayed entrance of the drums also. Nice work sir!

Concerto412

Aeternae Sonus
Reaction score
Love the chords and progression. Sounds like a cinematic soundscape and some post rock stuff.

Kinda like the music you'd hear when the sun comes up after the apocalypse in a movie and the hero is standing holding a half burnt teddy bear waiting for his daughter and the credits start to roll ....

loved it ....

"Why couldn't you put the bunny in the box?"

Great track bulb, the drums sit beautifully in the mix. The pushed clean isn't my favourite but it really fits the piece. Can't wait to hear this with vox and maybe some more layering :yesway:

BTW - good to hear the drive un-fucked itself, I always enjoy when problems give up on themselves.:rolleyes: