Bulb/periphery tabs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Darkmek

Reaction score
if i had time i'll figure out the tabs of all bulb's songs...wtf...i love his style
But for now...any tabs for Epic Fail and Frogging Bullfish??

PETERucci

Reaction score
I would like to see some tabs of some catchy tune like

This Sentence is False

or

Prelude Bombfare (FF7 Cover)

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
He's put up a FAIR amount of videos of himself playing them, it'd be quite easy to learn from that, but you probably already know that and mean the songs he hasn't put those up for =P I would ADORE an FF7 tab as well. God that song has put shivers up my spine since I was 11, and in extended-range band form it's even more glorious.

rasse

Reaction score
since I found 2 songs that have not been mentioned here. I think. anyone remember the nolly/bulb collaboration that gave birth to 2 songs known as uncle bubbles and shinty-six? anyone given a shot on those two? both have really catchy riffs all around. and since nolly does not have a tab thread afaik, I'll just leave this here.

atleast I think it was with nolly.

-Nolly-

Reaction score
since I found 2 songs that have not been mentioned here. I think. anyone remember the nolly/bulb collaboration that gave birth to 2 songs known as uncle bubbles and shinty-six? anyone given a shot on those two? both have really catchy riffs all around. and since nolly does not have a tab thread afaik, I'll just leave this here.

atleast I think it was with nolly.

Ah cheers, I may give them a go at some point. A guy covered Uncle Bubbles on Youtube recently, his video is very close for most of it.
For those that haven't heard:

Snuggles - New Song: Phillistine! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Shinty Six - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/790683/Shinty-Six.mp3
Uncle Bubbles - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/790683/Uncle Bubbles.mp3

ddtonfire

Reaction score
I just finished Light. I submitted it to powertabs.net and I'll host a GP version once I get my GP to actually work.

I'm also about 1/3 of the way done with Froggin' Bullfish.

ddtonfire

Reaction score
Currently stalled, I have a lot of homework this week, but I'll finish it as soon as I can. I also started Racecar.