Bulb/periphery tabs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

space frog

Reaction score
you can also search for austin white I think frome Being, he did a full cover of the song, you might be able to learn from it.

Darkmek

Reaction score
It's too much asking for an archive with all the bulb/periphery tab to download?
I think i miss some tabs...

Sikthness

Reaction score
Is there a really accurate tab of All New Materials around? The Gp ones I have seem pretty close, but a few things don't seem right. Maybe I just suck too hard to make them sound right.

anima

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to tab "luck as a constant" ? The first riff is one of the best i've ever heard
I kinda suck at tabbing/finding by ear the riffs, but i'll keep trying ^^'

calves92

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've just started working on a tab for B equals D. I'm not great at tabbing so I can't make any promises but I'm gonna give it my best shot. I'll post it here when I finish.

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
There's a little bit of a tab on here. I believe Misha said somewhere that he doesn't like that song because it's "harder than his dick". It's definitely tricky.

KingTriton

Reaction score
does your tab include parts after 1:11, if it does then its worth getting tu, because tabs already exists for that song until that point i believe nolly have tabbed it

squibble94

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just joined here (even though I do not own a seven string. :mad:) Anyway, I just made a tab for B Equals D. I slowed it down in Reaper and tried the best I could to match the notes. Anyway, here ya go.

Attachments

• Squibble94 - B Equals D.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 108

Sikthness

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just joined here (even though I do not own a seven string. :mad:) Anyway, I just made a tab for B Equals D. I slowed it down in Reaper and tried the best I could to match the notes. Anyway, here ya go.

Oh fuck yea man. One of my fav bulb songs.

MiPwnYew

Reaction score
I hate to be "that guy", but seriously, does anyone know those notes in the new Frak The Gods at :44, :50, 1:52, and lastly 1:59

It's those 4 new runs they do and for the life of me I can't figure out what notes they are playing even after watching Jakes video and Misha's multiple times :wallbash: