Call of Duty: Black Ops

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
I just make liberal use of the game's very easy to use 'mute' function, and when time allows I also pull up people's profiles and select 'avoid this player'. :yesway:

I've been doing this ever since I bought my 360, really, and the more time that goes on, the less frequently I seem to run into the screamers/whiners/trash-talkers/racists/etc.

Had a decent little killstreak -- decent for me, I mean, as I'm not like you guys with 70 kills per match -- and I recorded it, but I didn't realize you have to 'render' it after recording it so I'll have to upload the clip some time after I get home this evening.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I'm quickly realizing that I've become very inconsistent in first-person shooters. One game I'll have 20 kills and 3 deaths. The next, with the same players, 6 kills and 18 deaths. I need to get on my game. I've never been so inconsistent.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
I was watching a mate of mine play Sticks and Stones?

The other guys were getting really annoyed with him because he was using melee attacks too which apparently 'isn't allowed' even though it's part of the damn game.

All I heard was 'what's the point?!!' 'fuck sake' and 'fucking gringo'

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
Nevermind. Found out you can only use 30 seconds in an uploaded clip. The killstreak I was gonna post is about 3:30. ;)

comiccallofduty1.png

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
Just came to a conclusion:

Hardcore matches = Camper heaven.

Fucking god damn shit.

A smiley face for a reticule? Wtf? Why not a big ass circle that obscures the hole thing, that would be the same thing!

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Just came to a conclusion:

Hardcore matches = Camper heaven.

Fucking god damn shit.

A smiley face for a reticule? Wtf? Why not a big ass circle that obscures the hole thing, that would be the same thing!

I know dude, even Free-For-All is camp city on Hardcore, fucking ridiculous :lol:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I've always been a HCS&D guy, so I can't bitch about it too much, but when people actually neglect to *play the game* that turns me into a camper too because 8 times out of 10 when I rush the fuckers they get me :lol:

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
HC TDM: The most pointless game mode EVER.

No objectives.
No need to leave your favorite camp spot.
No. Fun.

HC TDM! In a theater near you!

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
HC TDM is fine if you play with a decent set of friends. Any campers can be quickly dealt with using the old china lake or some tasty tomahawks. :lol:

Speaking of china lakes...............

Yes, i know i'm a dickbag.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
HC TDM is fine if you play with a decent set of friends. Any campers can be quickly dealt with using the old china lake or some tasty tomahawks. :lol:

Speaking of china lakes...............

Yes, i know i'm a dickbag.

Uber Noobtube ahahhaha

Well, I love that 90% of the servers I plau has the "No GL/CL/RPG/Last Chance" rule. Fucking retarded shit.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Insta tubes at the starts of rounds will be a thing of the past in a week or so with the incoming patch.

Also got my first 2 Hueys today!

One involved the god damn luckiest run using the (horrible) m60 and my best Rambo impersonation. Mowed 'em down man after man. :lol:

Chopper gunner rocks like a bitch though. :D