Call of Duty: Black Ops

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Got me a fridge full of cheap beer and ready to start prestige 3 tonight :lol:

I'll probably be yelling at the tv like this guy later.

warning -NSFW commentary , but funny. He's got some anger issues.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
My eyes are on Respawn, most of the MW2 team left to join them along with the two dudes that carried the MW series so my bet is whatever they come up with next is going to be better than the next Infinity Ward title with the right funding.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I think the dev team wanted to take it in a fresh direction and fell out with Activision who wanted to carry on with the cash cow. Can't blame Activision, they're businessmen - it's their job to do so... but businessmen are the bane of the creative world.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand that, seems most people don't (Note the 'apparently evil') and alot of companies end up being seen as evil, if not all. But hopefully Respawn has/will find a good company, I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up with Zenimax. Those guys are buying everything nowadays.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score

:lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like me x3. I think the same thinks. This shit is hilarious.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score

LOL! Dude is complaining about how it takes so many bullets to kill people when he's hip-firing at guys halfway across the screen with an smg! :rofl: Dumbass. :rolleyes: He also claims he's one of the best yet he can't figure out how to melee when guys are right on top of him.... :lol: Spray and pray running around like a noob, you're one of the best alright! :yesway: :D

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
He's just goofing around, I did laugh too that he never knifed anyone. I love when all the enemy players run up the steps in a line at him, lol

He's got another video where he's joking about how great he is and he's destroying the other team on Nuketown and went like 55-2. The punchline is he was playing combat training against the Treyarch bots. Some people actually thought he was being serious though.

here it is

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
He's just goofing around, I did laugh too that he never knifed anyone. I love when all the enemy players run up the steps in a line at him, lol

He's got another video where he's joking about how great he is and he's destroying the other team on Nuketown and went like 55-2. The punchline is he was playing combat training against the Treyarch bots. Some people actually thought he was being serious though.

here it is

LUKADISHITT!

wintersun

Reaction score
Btw, you can play COD: Black Ops free-for-alls for cash on Beyond Gaming. Check it out if you're interested. I work for them, so i gotta spread the word a little :)

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
The more i play the more i enjoy it, but it still has those epic face palm moments. Most of which come from the game spawning you with a guy looking at you and his finger on the trigger.

Addicted though. :lol:

Also went to the trouble of making an awesome clip of my RC car jumping a claymore and killing the 2 campers. Then i find upon loading the saved clip the timing is all messed up and the car is barely in the screen at the right time.

What's that all about? :(

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got my new gaming PC built and first thing I did after re-installing Windows was throw Black Ops on there and play a few rounds. Here's how my first game back ended (I'm ArChAnGeL in case you didn't see my name highlighted there :lol:):

65796_479704424532_747654532_5604797_472321_n.jpg

Can you say pwnage? :D The new PC runs so smooth, loving that i7 goodness! :wub:

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
I played this game (MP) for 4h (sunday and monday).

Things I'm starting to consider:
1- I hate Nuketown (I dig clusterfuck maps, but there is like 500 servers with "Nuketown 24/7" so it's tarting to piss me off).

2- Wtf happened with 3s invul while spawning? It happens SO MANY TIMES it's fucking retarded. You spawn, there is a guy that happens to be passing through right at the exact moment you spawn. Puts a bullet in your head. You're like "WTF is this shit? /picard"

3- What's up with the "Oh shit there's an enemy in front of me *insta prone while shooting at the same time* " I swar to god there is like 0 delay between proning and being able to shoot.

4- This ain't TF2. WTF is with all the "jumping around and shooting at the same time"? Don't remember MW being like this.

5- Fuck campers. I play hardcore so, it's fucking annoying.

4h man.. hahahaha