Changing MySpace from a personal to a Band profile?

• Thread starter 7 Dying Trees
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Nope, I haven't tried this, but would have if they had done it whilst I had two profiles :lol:

Ah well, when I eventually get a myspace again I might give it a go. If I finish the song I'm working on this week I'll do it and let you know :yesway:

MorbidTravis

Banned
Reaction score
i hope you didnt put your password in, i tried something like that, and somone ended up sending penis englargment pill ads to like 5 of my friends.

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
i hope you didnt put your password in, i tried something like that, and somone ended up sending penis englargment pill ads to like 5 of my friends.
:lol:

Nope, none of that, made a new account to test with, and figured if i could change the new one over I could then know what i'd need to do to the main one. Sadly though, even though it does give you all the menu options for the band stuff like bio and track uploads, i think it has been disabled seeing as that tip is 2 years old and they've revamped their site in the meantime.

Bit of a shit, as I'd like to have a personal music page, and already have a personal myspace, so would have liked to have converted the main one over to that.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
FWIW, another site says that the band options won't appear until you select your genre, and upload one song. :shrug:

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
Seems like myspace may have shut off this feature to prevent bands signing up as a personal account, and then chaging over and conning people who don't allow bands as friends.

Bah :/

Looks like I'll have to create a seperate page then for my musical endevours

MorbidTravis

Banned
Reaction score
:lol:

Nope, none of that, made a new account to test with, and figured if i could change the new one over I could then know what i'd need to do to the main one. Sadly though, even though it does give you all the menu options for the band stuff like bio and track uploads, i think it has been disabled seeing as that tip is 2 years old and they've revamped their site in the meantime.

Bit of a shit, as I'd like to have a personal music page, and already have a personal myspace, so would have liked to have converted the main one over to that.

myspace are always changing things, sometimes my layout is just a little red x in the top left corner.