Chuck Schuldiner's Personal Green Custom Shop Stealth Up for Bid

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Did I ever tell you how dope sweep taps are? And just so I cover all my bases, teep swaps are also dope.

Pfft, anyone with guitars like that can do dope sweeps - - the guitar does all the work. Anyone dumb enough to think otherwise should will me one upon their death and I'll prove it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
I’ll answer each question on a scale of 1 to 100:

1. Between 45 and 100
2. Between 75 and 76
3. Between 1 and 50
And last but not least I recognize a few of those names in this thread!

I hope you live a long and healthy life, and outlive tech billionaires throwing money at staying young.

Nobody gettin’ nothing.

complex-barb.0t

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
+1
"It’s only going to get more valuable over time"
with all due respect, unfortunately, I'm not that sure. Death/ Chuck isn't EVH or Hendrix, at least for the mass who plays guitar. It talks to us 40/50 yrs old , it's a niche but in 20 yrs, honestly, who will care ?. i think some members had the same discussion about Dimebag in another thread.... it's valuable now because we still remember Chuck but then.....

I'm not so sure. Fans are getting older and its not like there's new material being made to hook new people... This may peak soon.

Yeah it can be hard to predict the future of what such a thing will be "worth." I would argue though that Death is more popular now than they were back in the 90's. There seems to be a lot of Chuck fanboys on the internet. They are not all 40-50 year olds.

I am guessing that guitars that were owned by famous artists in the 1930's (who almost all their fans are long dead) still command a decent price. I think it's a pretty good bet for a made in US, custom shop guitar BCR owned by a semi-famous player will hold it's value over time. People spend $40k on brand new Gibson's that are none of these things.

Goblet of Gore

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Some influencer/instagram/youtube dork with daddy's money will appear with it soon😂

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
I'm not sure he ever played the green one live? When I saw them play, I think he played the whole night with a black Stealth. But I do remember seeing pictures of this green one and loving it.

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
I'm not sure he ever played the green one live? When I saw them play, I think he played the whole night with a black Stealth. But I do remember seeing pictures of this green one and loving it.

I think he only ever recorded a little bit with it towards the end of his career, so if I had to guess on The Sound of Perseverance. Who knows though.

Latest posts