Circle K Guitar String Length?

• Thread starter Nile
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
Need to know the length of them to know if they would work. PDF confuses me about whats what.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Given To Fly

Reaction score
I think string length is more of an issue for the Extended Range Bassists. I don't think there is a guitar manufactured that would have any problems.

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
they're long as fuck:lol: i dont know the exact length but they are longer than any other guitar string iv bought

Pretty much this. I've got excess string for days whenever I use Circle K haha

Unless you've got a 34" scale or something ridiculous like that you'll be fine

Jameslewis777

I am the Overlord.
Reaction score
My strings I received from Circle K (both bass and guitar) were way longer than most guitar strings.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think string length is more of an issue for the Extended Range Bassists. I don't think there is a guitar manufactured that would have any problems.

Worth mentioning, when certain Agile 8-strings with reversed headstocks came out, there were tons of string brands that weren't long enough to be properly strung.

AmbienT

User has been banned
Reaction score
For the record, all of my Circle K strings that are 0.24 and under measure 42" and from 0.33 and above they are almost 49" :hbang:

tcql

Reaction score
Worth mentioning, when certain Agile 8-strings with reversed headstocks came out, there were tons of string brands that weren't long enough to be properly strung.

I'm actually having this exact problem. I've got an Agile Septor 827 with string-thru, with the reverse headstock. From the string ferrule on the body to the tuning peg for the 8th string, is about 38.5". Which is about an inch longer than DR Strings' 8-string set :/