Colored Condiments (DUAL NGD)

• Thread starter teqnick
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
These two bad daddy's right here have been added to m stable.

The necks and overall feel of these are very different, but equally as awesome. The regius is where refinement meets playability, which is the winningest combo out there. The duvell is a workhorse with attention to every little detail ironed out. The ultimate superstrat, if you will. I'm not gonna say Mayones shits on everything else, because that's not true. What I can attest to, is their work is uber consistent , and they're my favorite guitars to play on this earth.

Not a huge fan of the nazgul/sentient in the duvell, so I have some painkillers coming. I'm on the fence about the Juggs in the Regius as well..Very precise and clear, but the character of them is somewhat boring to me. Those are getting replaced by a set of VHII's.

BONUS*

My cats love the cases hehe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
Really liking the red! Both are sweet though. I'll have to get my hands on some Mayo soon.

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
those are really nice... double congrats.

do you prefer one over the other?

It's tough. The Duvell is currently in Drop Bb. I've been listening to a lot of Silent Planet, which it's covering perfectly. I leave the Regius in standard, sometimes drop D for the post hardcore stuff.

I need to spend more time with each, but right now, i'm leaning towards the Duvell