Colors to Chloe, my first full length.

• Thread starter IamOthello
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IamOthello

Reaction score
Hello fellow SS-ers. Some of you may have heard my music before, some may not. For those of you who have not, I mainly write electronic music.
I just recently FINISHED a totally different full length then the one I had originally intended to release this year. I've just finished a 10 track improvisational piano album.

I sat down at my piano, hit record and took one take to play my interpretation of an emotion. I did not go back through and fix mistakes, or alter parts. On a few tracks you will hear cello. I copied the three lowest notes on the piano part and pasted into a cello patch. What I played is what you get. I would like to share a few of the tracks with you guys before I release it, sort of as a "hype" thing if you will go that far.

And my album with be 100% free to download, so don't think I'm trying to get extra moneys! Now to the important part, the music!

Loneliness
SinewavesIN - Loneliness - SoundCloud

Hope you enjoy! I am excited to give it all to you to download, whether or not you do download it.​

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

squid-boy

Reaction score
I played the songs consecutively in the living room at my apartment while every light was off, the monitor light cascading over my roommates and I, and we listened.

Coming from a fellow pianist, it was beautiful.

Thank you, <3

IamOthello

Reaction score
I played the songs consecutively in the living room at my apartment while every light was off, the monitor light cascading over my roommates and I, and we listened.

Coming from a fellow pianist, it was beautiful.

Thank you, <3

Wow, thank you so much for that. That single comment has made the entire time I've done this worth every second.

Kavnar

Reaction score
Phenomenal!
I appreciate that you've put it up for free listening considering the time, effort and emotion you've put into this.
Thanks a lot for brightening up my day and inspiring me!
:yesway:

techcoreriffman

: roll :
Reaction score
So far, I have only listened to "loneliness", but it has kept me entertained for hours and I haven't felt the need to listen to any others. I love it. Thank you :wub:

IamOthello

Reaction score
Wow, thank you all so much for your kind words!

Hopefully you're all even more satisfied with the final full work!