What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Ironically I use the stuff and am on the same page with the naming :lol:
I don't mind the stuff either, it's just annoying as hell how they put marketing spin on everything like it's a healthy replacement instead of just another alternative.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Milk (and alternatives) is 99% for cooking and cereal. I grew up drinking a lot of milk, but pass the cheese please!

Maybe get to fire up the grocery bill this afternoon if I can get the kids outside.

JSil13

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My bass came the other day. I still haven’t had a chance to plug it in to my recording set up, but it plays great and sounds pretty good not plugged in. I also just got the Neural DSP Paralax that I’m really liking. Now I can use one plugin instead of having an amp simulator, Sansamp plugin, eq, compression, and overdrive plugins going.

JDB123

Newb Extraordinaire
Reaction score
It's funny how tastes can be so different about milk alternatives. I think Almnond milk is too thin and I can't get over the aftertaste. But word, I respect the almond love. Soy, oat, almond, rice, cashew, coconut, hemp: there's something for everyone.
Don't forget pea milk! I love this stuff. I put it on my Frosted Mini Wheats (100% of your daily value of Iron and Folate) every day. The chocolate version is a great dessert in itself, so rich and thick. Pea milk!
0085564300605.png

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Milk (and alternatives) is 99% for cooking and cereal. I grew up drinking a lot of milk, but pass the cheese please!

Maybe get to fire up the grocery bill this afternoon if I can get the kids outside.
I use milk to get the cereal softer, then toss it. Having milk goosh in my mouth as I eat cereal makes me want to puke.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
If I ever own a maple topped/maple fretboard Lea Paul I'm naming it Nut Juice
No joke, Gibson/Epiphone need to reissue the Norlin-era LPC in all-maple.

d5fa04af562357ed0f47c0a1b690c101

Only times they did it were the Zakk Wylde and John Connolly LPs. And those had the graphics covering the body.

The thing that pisses me off about the John Connolly sig model is that it's based on his own personal Norlin LP

columbia-sc-april-5-john-connolly-of-sevendust-performs-at-3-rivers-music-festival-in-columbia-south-carolina-on-april-5-2002-credit-chris-mckay-mediapunch-P95J3R.jpg

But they fucking Guy Fierri'd it

epiphone-john-connolly-sevendust-les-paul-custom-127334.jpg

Marked Man

Reaction score

Only times they did it were the Zakk Wylde and John Connolly LPs. And those had the graphics covering the body.

The thing that pisses me off about the John Connolly sig model is that it's based on his own personal Norlin LP

columbia-sc-april-5-john-connolly-of-sevendust-performs-at-3-rivers-music-festival-in-columbia-south-carolina-on-april-5-2002-credit-chris-mckay-mediapunch-P95J3R.jpg

I believe the term for all "new" stuff that sucks in the way Fierri personal style sucks is "twisted".

😖

Shask

Reaction score

Its got that Flavortown Tone.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

As much as I love John and Sevendust that guitar was stupid as hell

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Didnt know who that was :lol:

Looks like im ordering knobs and saddles from one store and tools from another. Marshall knobs are $1usd in one place and $1cdn at another :lol:

MatrixClaw

Whoaaa No Way!!!
Reaction score
I learned about another MIDI-controllable drive/distortion pedal last night (Decibel Eleven Dirt Clod), looked it up, found that it was only $100 new, found one on Reverb for under $50 and hit order :lol: I don't need it at all, cause I can get everything I really need between the Asabi and Ridge I have now... But the Dirt Clod was so cheap and unique looking, I figured it was worth trying LOL! Plus, the videos of it show it doing some interesting fuzz tones, which I can't really get now and the Helix fuzzes are meh. If nothing else, I'll just put it on my daughter's board we're building.

drb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not bought any gear since 2022. Only played a couple of times since then, too. But this was an instant preorder the second I saw it:

1719938797384.png

I've been wanting a baritone for a few months and always wanted a Jackson with a reverse headstock but never had an excuse to buy the latter. Hopefully it isn't a dud when it comes!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Still gotta order tools and parts, strip a neck, list my 1960A and cop this 1982B.