Confessions Thread! (keep it civil, folks.)

• Thread starter lelandbowman3
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nats

Reaction score
The last restaurant I was head chef at wasn't going to renew the lease. My mortal enemy and his family came in. They all ordered some form of chicken. I undercooked all their chickens. Word on the street they all got violently ill from it.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
The last restaurant I was head chef at wasn't going to renew the lease. My mortal enemy and his family came in. They all ordered some form of chicken. I undercooked all their chickens. Word on the street they all got violently ill from it.

You reminded me of something. Not my own confession, but someone I know. He's a cook at a pretty fancy restaurant. He was supposed to make a meal at work for one of his coworkers (who is Muslim). However, this person somehow managed to piss him off enough that day so that he lathered the dish's ingredients with lard as he was cooking them. Apparently that person is still ignorant of the fact that he was fed pork fat that day. It doesn't get much more evil than doing shit to someone else's food without them noticing, tbh. :lol:

-------

As for my own confession... my lesbian roommate has been feeling quite morose lately. She has recently parted ways with her longtime girlfriend. We got to drinking last night, when she turned into this adorable, touchy ball of gooey feelings after only a couple brews. We were sitting on our couch and, as she cuddled up on me, filling me in with the mopey blues of her despair, she said she didn't want to date girls any longer. I took that a little more seriously than I should have, and I may or may not have developed a raging boner thanks to my latent, yet forbidden, lust for this woman. Thanks to her inebriated and foggy mind, I don't think she noticed the tent being pitched inside my pants*... and I say "I think" because this morning she seemed somewhat timid, and was blushing when I approached her to say hello. I like to think it was because of all the drunk calls/texts from the night before. Sometimes, I wish she weren't my roommate. My brain screams "DON'T DO IT" (and, most likely, I won't), while my penis happily calls for more. *sigh*:noplease::ugh:

*I intended on making this into a poem, but I failed and that was the only line that I liked. :lol:

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
I found a skin tab and cut it off with a pair of scissors.

I'll give rep if you can guess specifically where.

It just stopped bleeding.

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
I have no chops. I'd rather design guitars than practice. I love to play, but I never bothered to really hone my skills or practice anyone's material other than my own. Sad thing is that people who don't play think it's false humility when I say I'm not a great player.

I'm almost 45 and still have massive crushes like a freakin' school kid. I thought it would get better as I got older.... And of all people, my boss......... ugh.

I write in Hobbit runes almost better than I do in standard English. I've been doing it so long that I have my own "cursive" version of them. I never made it all the way through the Lord of the Rings books. I just learned so me and a friend could pass notes in school... 30 years ago.

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
Don't like doctors. Don't like going. I don't ever really get sick or have anything go wrong with me, even though I'm 40 and did a bunch of drugs and never really took care of myself.

That out of the way, I had a giant spider bite on my inner thigh that I didn't know what to do with...I decided I'd take an Exacto knife to it and try to lance it to relieve some pressure, but I really didn't want to do it sober. So I hit the liquor store for a bottle of SoCo 100 proof and drank the whole thing...by the time I woke up it was gone. Alcohol FTW.

Another: I could give zero ....s about good tone when I'm playing or recording. I'm gonna reamp it most likely anyway, so if anyone could hear what I use to practice with you'd be completely shocked as a bunch of guitar players. Think of the worst buzzy SS tone you've ever heard and double it. I dig fizz and gain, and even playing live I use cleans with WAY too much delay cause that's what's fun to me, and playing guitar should be fun.

Last edited:

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
I've just discovered how much of a manwhore i am. 4 for the girls i have went out with were ex-girlfriends of some of my close friends (one of them counted twice...) and that's not counting the one-time things.

AliceLG

\m/^_^\m/
Reaction score
I have no chops. I'd rather design guitars than practice. I love to play, but I never bothered to really hone my skills or practice anyone's material other than my own. Sad thing is that people who don't play think it's false humility when I say I'm not a great player.

Your guitars are works of art, I'd rather you keep doing what you're doing :hbang:

I'm almost 45 and still have massive crushes like a freakin' school kid. I thought it would get better as I got older.... And of all people, my boss......... ugh.

Well that isn't encouraging at all. 30 here, crushing horribly hard on a friend. She has one of those horrible things some women have that sometimes makes going forward rather difficult, a boyfriend :wallbash: ... and she knows about my crushing, and how hard it gets :)evil:)

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Your guitars are works of art, I'd rather you keep doing what you're doing :hbang:
Thank you!

Well that isn't encouraging at all. 30 here, crushing horribly hard on a friend. She has one of those horrible things some women have that sometimes makes going forward rather difficult, a boyfriend :wallbash: ... and she knows about my crushing, and how hard it gets :)evil:)

Yeah, the crushes suck. Telling the person keeps it from stewing out of control inside, but it definitely doesn't make it easier, especially when it's not mutual.

sniperfreak223

B.C. Rich loyalist
Reaction score
I *might* be considering buying a left-handed BC Rich Lucky 8 just so I can swap the neck with my Lucky 8 Jr. V so I can have an 8-string V with a reversed headstock

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I was recently offered $100 to drink half a jar of pickle juice. I declined. There's a reason someone would offer that much money; they knew exactly how much I detest every single possible thing about pickles. I would have immediately puked, guarantee it.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I was recently offered $100 to drink half a jar of pickle juice. I declined. There's a reason someone would offer that much money; they knew exactly how much I detest every single possible thing about pickles. I would have immediately puked, guarantee it.
Does the fact that I totally would have done that make me a disgusting human being? 'Cause I can live with that if I made $100 off of it.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
^ i don't think so :shrug: i would do it. it's not like i'm giving away my integrity or dignity for quick cash. Just a few minutes of bad taste in my mouth.

BaptizedBurning

Reaction score
When people show off their new baby or pictures of their baby, I only pretend like I care...but really I don't give a shit.

I've seen every episode of Full House...at least 2-3 times.

I once listened to some Genesis and Phil Collins as a joke...but I ended up liking it.

Thanks, I feel much better now that's off my chest.

Anant Naag

hate frets
Reaction score
I can't stand guitars with headstock that has different number of tuners on one side then the other. This keeps me from buying a seven string.

sniperfreak223

B.C. Rich loyalist
Reaction score
*Only matters to my fellow BC Rich players* I really don't see the appeal of the Ignitor body shape, and I definitely don't understand why every BC Rich fan seems to want one.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
For me, this is why:

And the fact that Jon's tone on AiA is probably his best, IMO. :agreed:

Oh yeah, confessions...

I'm glad grunge "killed metal", even though the genre mostly imploded on itself.

Also, I'll take a Laney VH100R or GH100L over a Marshall JCM800 or Plexi.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
^ i don't think so :shrug: i would do it. it's not like i'm giving away my integrity or dignity for quick cash. Just a few minutes of bad taste in my mouth.
What I was getting at was that I actually probably wouldn't mind it. :lol: I love me some pickles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts