Crate TDP rare tube rackmount tube preamp

Gmork

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:Crate TDP rackmount preamp. runs on single 12ax7 tube. good condition. normal rack wear. btw it looks pink in the picture due to lighting but it is just plain white. very thick punchy tube tone.
Modifications (if any):
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Location (City,State or City,Country):Victoria BC. Canada
International OK? : sure if you pay all shipping
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me
References (eBay or other forum userid): have sold tons of gear locally on UsedVictoria but no actual record. could check west coast gear exchange on facebook (steven winger) someone recently posted about being very happy with the sansamp i sold/sent him.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):$300US
Pictures:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rxcoma

Reaction score
Pleaaaassseee, if anyone has a TDP or XLP!! IM READY TO PAY RIGHT NOW

Gudbrand

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Pleaaaassseee, if anyone has a TDP or XLP!! IM READY TO PAY RIGHT NOW

I have a Crate TDP. I'm not in a hurry to get rid of it, because it rules... but on the other hand I'm always looking to fund new gear, so I'd be open to offers. I'm especially interested in an ISP Theta rack preamp, if you have any idea where to find one.

Gudbrand

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yeah it was weird to get a notification from this old thread. I had to do a double take at the date. Surely I haven’t been posting here almost five years? I guess I have.