Current BC Rich Thread

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
You are on to something with the ESP V.

The VMNT Deans got the V shape right tho, i like those.

King's sig ESP V is a Speed V clone. ESP used to make a Grassroots brand V like that but i didn't have the cash around when they were making them.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
King's sig ESP V is a Speed V clone. ESP used to make a Grassroots brand V like that but i didn't have the cash around when they were making them.

I think the thing we were talking about is the fact they altered the Speed V/KKV shape eventually. Like, the ESP KKV and NV use the old Speed V shape,

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
The ESP V seems like it's somewheres between a King V and a Double rhoads.
Ah, I knew something was off when I went back and compared the two.

Since I'm probably on of few that have a ESP NV and King V laying around. Here's the difference between the two. Hoping this year to get s double rhoads to add the the stack.
Blue one is the NV and the Green/Purple is the King V
KV-vs-NV.jpg NV-vs-KV.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
*Digs self out of grave* I used to play nothing but BC Rich Dracos. They were easy to play sitting down and they sounded great...but note I said used to. Personally I wouldn't go back but that's just because I dig other things

Yul Brynner

Custom title
Reaction score
So nothing from them at namm? Wasn't there supposed to be some big announcement and unveiling at namm?

Reaction score
Apparently they didn't have enough time to get shit ready for NAMM but they're alive. They're working on their 50th anniversary stuff so they might do Summer NAMM. It seems they're trying to make a big comeback. Which would be nice considering they've been goddamn idiotic these past few years.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
All I'd want is a warlock that doesn't suck. 800 € WMI made warlock with a fixed bridge I'm in. I'm still biting my balls not to have bought that blue one with white binding in Japan in 95.

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score
*Digs self out of grave* I used to play nothing but BC Rich Dracos. They were easy to play sitting down and they sounded great...but note I said used to. Personally I wouldn't go back but that's just because I dig other things
Welcome back!!!
Was just thinking about the Draco model. Haven’t seen one in a long while. Then i thought about the last time i saw a gunslinger. Also been a long time.

I’m hoping for another gunslinger release, in a 7, even though i’ve already met my guitar quota for the year.

Whatever happens, i wish bc rich well.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Drakkar only plays Schecters w abalone binding now.

jonsick

Reaction score
I just saw a post on The Gear Page that BC Rich has been bought and to be rebuilt from the ground up. There will be an imminent press release. I have no idea behind the truth, the post is easily found on TGP so I hope I'm not just helping spread some bs...

waffles

Reaction score
I guess part of me still wants a Beast. As a kid, I used to admire that shape a lot. Although I'll probably just play it for a few hours and then go back to my Ibanez right away.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Apparently the Tone King got a call or something during a recent live stream saying two people bought BC Rich, one of them being a rock star. Interesting, I guess. Still don't think it'll do much.

zappatton2

Reaction score
Apparently the Tone King got a call or something during a recent live stream saying two people bought BC Rich, one of them being a rock star. Interesting, I guess. Still don't think it'll do much.
Well, there was the Slash rumour. Wouldn't that be something though, BCR would have to introduce an LP. Or Slash could start playing the Exclusive ;)

In all seriousness though, I am excited to see what they have in store.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Hey a big rock star name could do wonders for their marketing side. If the partnership is solid it could be the basis of a nice revamp. (Wishful thinking).

I just want to see some dumb-awesome shapes in music stores again.

twguitar

Reaction score
It is not Slash, that is a fact.
Expect something really soon ;)