Current BC Rich Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
BC Rich *makes unique guitars of all shapes and styles, even their own new strat shape*
SSO:
hqdefault.jpg

BC Rich *makes the exact same goddamn superstrat as a million other companies*
SSO:
Thumbnail_expert_wallet.jpg

Carl Kolchak

Last of the famous international playboys
Reaction score
If it's around the $1000 mark, it's MII these days, heck even up to $1500 is MII.
This is troubling to say the least. I'd assumed that their 1.5K-1.6K Extreme line was MIK, but now that I'm seeing these $900 Gunslingers, Ironbirds, and Warlocks I suddenly have a very bad feeling concerning those 7-string Warlocks.

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This is troubling to say the least. I'd assumed that their 1.5K-1.6K Extreme line was MIK, but now that I'm seeing these $900 Gunslingers, Ironbirds, and Warlocks I suddenly have a very bad feeling concerning those 7-string Warlocks.

Last I heard the higher end stuff is Korea, it's just this new stuff is Indonesia.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Just getting into this thread more. The new Prophecy Models look great. liking the Warlock. I may need to get the Legacy Stealth too.

Does anyone know what their Custom Shop is doing and what their price range it? A friend of mine and I were taking a look at them and coming up with ideas

Carl Kolchak

Last of the famous international playboys
Reaction score
Just getting into this thread more. The new Prophecy Models look great. liking the Warlock. I may need to get the Legacy Stealth too.

Does anyone know what their Custom Shop is doing and what their price range it? A friend of mine and I were taking a look at them and coming up with ideas
The custom shop stuff I've been seeing lately seems to be in the 4K-6K range.

Damon67

Reaction score
I've got to ask, what do all those switches actually do?

On Slash's guitars.... nothing. Only volume/tone and pickup toggle are wired in, and passive. His term is blocked so it only goes down, and it has the same custom shop duncans that his LPs have.

Attachments

• IMG_4308.jpg
    IMG_4308.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 86