Current BC Rich Thread

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sheesh do I want to look away and ignore BCR for being such a badly managed business and then stuff like this pops up.

That's just BCR.

I don't think there's a time I can remember anyone running the place that wasn't at best an assclown and at worst a conman. Sometimes both.

dhgrind

Reaction score
I don't even like Stealths and that looks hot! I love how old school it looks with the headstock shape, control knob, X2N type pickups.
Is it a funny pale ice blue or is that my monitor/eyes?
people are saying icy blue / green but I’m convinced it’s white.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Marked Man

Reaction score
M1.jpg

I can confirm that the Legacy Series still kicks ass. Just added a brand new Mockingbird with Floyd to join my 2020 Bich. :cheers:

I'll do a full review later, but suffice to say, this is another axe with mojo that pushes me to play it loud. The D Activators are my favorite pickups of all DiMarzios and first choice as passive upgrade for any metal guitar. They are very bright for DiMarzios and split extremely well, but let's face it, these guitars are for high gain metal. I always feel a magnetic pull forcing my hands to play songs from Kill 'Em All and early Megadeth and Slayer, although of course they are also great for 70s hard rock and any breed of '80s metal.

Fantastic Shredzilla necks and fretwork, top shelf hardware and woods, they even come with Schaller strap locks and buttons. You can tell the early production models by the silver top volume/tone knobs. The latest models come with black tophat knobs.

Now all I need is a Koa Eagle with Quad. Or maybe one with a Quad and one with a Floyd. Or a Kahler 2315. :agreed:

Last edited:

ThomasUV777

Reaction score

Well I always wanted a white 7-string Warlock. Too bad about the ass-looking fretboard.
Could use an emerald stealth as well to throw on the pile, shame about the kahler bridge tho.

And what is it with BC rich not updating their website with these new models? Or any info at all for that matter
on any of their social media? They're tainting BC Rich's flawless reputa... ow nvm.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Sure someone else has prob posted tl;dr but I've only just seen them
They are crazy insane expensive but the Legacy Nagel Gunslingers are so sexy

Nagel-4-front-scaled.jpg

2267-C_BC_Rich_Gunslinger_USA_Legacy_Limited_Edition_Nagel_Pose_1_2021642_7_4000x.progressive.jpg

index.php

index.php

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
And what is it with BC rich not updating their website with these new models? Or any info at all for that matter
on any of their social media? They're tainting BC Rich's flawless reputa... ow nvm.

Yeah I've totally given up on them. Like a year ago I reached out to Sweetwater about when the spalted maple Mockingbird was supposed to come in and was told October 2023. Well it's April 2024, 6 months later, and still it's backordered, and they are ALL backordered, like every model across all webstores.
:rolleyes:

complex-barb.0t

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yup, still waiting on my Chuck stealth. I get a call from my SW rep like once a month that they expect to get mine "in a few weeks." I am sorta expecting BCR to go out of business before I get mine.