Current favorite pedal combo! (lofi reverb/hugefuzz)

Gmork

Reaction score
This is the setup iive been using for my grunge band and i absolutely love it.
Pshc pdls. Ripple reverb which is super raunchy and has that garage/surf drip and clanky old spring reverb thing going on and has so much character.

Then my midvalleyfx takeover fuzz which just sounds huge and unruly!
Btw i bought these with my own $$$, this is not paid promo or anything.

Edit:and my pshc pdls zombie vox theremin fuzz lol.

I wasn't going to post this but figured what the hell. I know there are some weirdos here thatll appreciate it lol.

Here are a couple playthroughs of songs from my band Creatures of Autumn.
(2nd vid in next comment)
Signal is 70s classic vibe jaguar tuned to C standard, into the pedalboard, into a clean amp sim.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Thorsday7

A Real Beefeater
Reaction score
Sick!

Earthquaker Devices Hizumitas into WMD Utility Parametric EQ. It's nimble as it is gnarly.

Thorsday7

A Real Beefeater
Reaction score
What is your pitch processing signal chain like? Your voice sounds female, for sure!

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
You come up with some great sounds.

For your costume, have you considered something like a 1960s ice cream truck uniform in a minty green?

Gmork

Reaction score
You come up with some great sounds.

For your costume, have you considered something like a 1960s ice cream truck uniform in a minty green?
Haha thanks. had to go check if you were talking about the smashing pumkins video........ Nope, billies was not minty green, Not a smashing pumkins reference.
No i havent thought of it lol.
Dont mind me, Im a weirdo and have a tutu collection. I think theyre like, MEGA rad😄 Even had a custom one made years ago for a black swan halloween costume.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220313-074157.png
    Screenshot_20220313-074157.png
    897.1 KB · Views: 2

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Haha thanks. had to go check if you were talking about the smashing pumkins video........ Nope, billies was not minty green, Not a smashing pumkins reference.
No i havent thought of it lol.
Dont mind me, Im a weirdo and have a tutu collection. I think theyre like, MEGA rad😄 Even had a custom one made years ago for a black swan halloween costume.
I just think mint would look cool. I actually forgot about Billy Corgan. I was thinking about Reggie from Phantasm. 😁