Custom Acoustic Bridge Design (CAD Model)

• Thread starter StringPluckery
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's been hard to keep up with posting with all the things we've been working on, but here's a recent little project. This bridge was designed in Fusion 360 by Kreher Guitars in Germany. Super cool dude. He played a hand in setting up an interview for us with The Looth Group scheduled for March of 2024 so we helped him out by making some workflow tweaks and adding parameters to his bridge model. We also have a bunch of free CAD models (Fusion 360 Native) and STLs over on our website for those of you running 3D printers and/or CNCs.Screenshot 2023-12-06 225608.png

Screenshot 2023-12-06 225712.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Infernal_Death

Reaction score
Not really into building acoustic guitars so i cannot really comment on this bridge design but since i downloaded some of your free CAD models i wanted to take the opportunity to thank you. They really are looking good.
My plan for my first project on my new CNC is actually building a JEM so downloading some proven models helps a ton so for now i can focus on creating the toolpaths and all that and can save learning to create models from scratch for later.

Reaction score
Not really into building acoustic guitars so i cannot really comment on this bridge design but since i downloaded some of your free CAD models i wanted to take the opportunity to thank you. They really are looking good.
My plan for my first project on my new CNC is actually building a JEM so downloading some proven models helps a ton so for now i can focus on creating the toolpaths and all that and can save learning to create models from scratch for later.
Thanks, man. I'm glad you're getting some good use out of them. All the guitar CAD models we post (free or paid) we put a lot of time into trying to verify every measurement we can. Reach out when you get around to building the JEM. I'd love to see it.