Custom Bernie Rico Jr. Hesperian Slant Top

Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm new on this forum and I apologize for my english, but I want to warn everybody about a guy who started this thread. His name is Adam Bosch, his nick is Adam End or ZombiAdam on different forums. He lives in Jersey city, NJ.

Back in 2007, I was cheated by him on Ebay. I purchased Mesa Boggie Triple rectifier from him, which he never sent me to Moscow. I was a student back then and I worked very hard for whole month to earn 1550$ that I paid for that Mesa head with shipping to Moscow Russia.

Adam's Ebay ID was discohellfever, and you can see same name in his address line here :

Adam End (Adam End) on Myspace

After I paid Adam via Western Union - he answered my email just once, and after that he disappeared completely. I found his phone on the web, but took the phone just once, sad that Adam is not available now(I'm pretty sure that it was him), and after he never answered any calls from me.
I emailed him a thousand times, to myspace, to his emails, to his band emails - and I never got a reply.

After few months I submitted a complain to Moscow's police UBeP (a department of economical crimes). They got Adam's home address that was used when he got my money transfer from Western Union.

After 4 months I came to New York, and went to NJ police department straight from airport. I took at papers with myself, showed it to police officers there. They promised to help and we drove to his house in the police car.
Adam's district was really poor, if I knew that he lives in such place - I would never sent him a money.

The house door was opened by black lady who told us that Adam moved to other house several months ago. The police officer gave me his mobile phone number and email and told me to call him if there's any info of Adam's new address.
I decided to quit my investigations at that time, because I spent too much time and nerves on everything.

Now I play in one of the very famous "top 10" russian music band, and can afford to buy one Mesa head every time I perform on stage. The reason of my post that I just don't want anybody of you guys to get in the situation like I did.
Never buy anything from him either on Ebay or here. I have the strong feeling that I wasn't only his victim.

I'm Bernie Rico endorser (you can find me in his artists list) and I already told Bernie about this Adam's situation. Bernie is a really nice guy and I don't want this jerk to deliver him any problems.

If anybody of you guys have any doubts in my words - I can upload all the docs online, I still have it.
Regards,
Anton.

P.S.
Just in case - here's some more Adam profiles :

Twitter
OkCupid | zombiadam / 27 / M / Jersey City, New Jersey
Adam End (Adam End) on Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/collectivenoisenj/photos/4016705#{%22ImageId%22%3A4016705}

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Invader

97.5 The Brodeo
Reaction score
I'm very curious why you felt the need to point out the ethnicity of the person who answered the door.

He is Russian. He apologized for his English right at the start of the post. I'm sure he didn't mean it the way you (and many others) probably understood it.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
^Yeah, the race thing isn't the same in Europe and Russia. If somebody's white, they're white, if they're black they're black, it doesn't have any connotations beyond the literal here.

Anyway.

This thread is beyond bizarre, and is a little frustrating. I really hope my order with BRJ doesn't get really strung out and annoying...

Reaction score
Guys, I'm really sorry if that line offended somebody, the last thing I wanted is hurt someone's feelings. My english is not very good, and I didn't mean anything bad about that lady when I wrote this...

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
I laughed, because in Russia I'm sure that'd be a pretty defining characteristic. Not a lot of Tyrones or Keishas over there, I'd imagine :lol:

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
Reading this thread was like a mild trip. It left me with more questions than answers lol.

Man, this has really killed my Rico gas. My order from another builder has now gone about three months past my estimate and I am starting to get annoyed. I can't imagine how you guys feel.

Cremated

Reaction score
I know this is technically an old thread but wtf... Nice guitar with the worst inlays ever. Then the whole rip-off thing... This threads weird.

Webmaestro

Ibanez Fanatic
Reaction score
Sorry to toss a grenade in the forum then run. I'm not really concerned, just found that comment odd. But back on topic...

I'm really surprised how backed-up all these luthiers are. I mean, the demand is amazing. I think back to when I was younger--and was considering going to Roberto Venn after high school (I grew up in AZ, so it was nearby), but I thought "nah, probably isn't much money in building custom guitars."

Man, was I wrong. Great to see luthiers so in-demand, but sucks for those of us waiting for custom work.

Latest posts