DAEMONESS 7 String **Amazing Instrument**

• Thread starter Xifter
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xifter

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE this guitar. It has never been gigged and only used for personal in home recordings(smoke free environment). Recently have had some unfortunate medical bills within my family that need to be paid. This guitar is going to be my most missed treasure I have to part with in order to assist with medical expenses.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Daemoness 7 string Cimmerian
Modifications (if any): Bone Nut for improved tone transfer and Bareknuckle Warpigs rather than ColdSweats for improved metalness and beefyness. The lows are very precise and not flubby at all. Perfect match for the wood choices and my style.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Yes amazing case that this guitar came to me with
Location (City,State or City,Country): Round Rock/ Austin, TX
International OK? : no
Contact Info (No Phone #s) ARTHURR5150@gmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): Dylan from Daemoness built this guitar for me and I am the only owner
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $3200 obo **NO TRADES**
Pictures:
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/se...killswitch-korina-maple-body.html#post2769758

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jahosy

Reaction score
Beautiful piece.

Is back painted solid black? What are the two toggle switches?

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I'm already knee-deep in a Daemoness order but would be curious to see photos of the "amazing case" - I'm sure potential buyers are interested as well.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Not to say that your transaction with Dylan wasn't perfect, but do you have any other references? eBay, other forums?

Xifter

Reaction score
I'm already knee-deep in a Daemoness order but would be curious to see photos of the "amazing case" - I'm sure potential buyers are interested as well.

Yes, I am out of town in Dallas seeing family that are in the hospital but will upload some pictures of case when I return home later this weekend. Thank you for asking.

Beautiful piece.

Is back painted solid black? What are the two toggle switches?
Back is black :hbang:

Only 1 toggle switch.

The other knob looking thing you see is actually a stop killswitch button. You simply press it down to shut off the signal chain and release your press to regain sound. If you are familiar with Buckethead, or Rage Against the Machine, it will do that effect found in their songs flawlessly.

Not to say that your transaction with Dylan wasn't perfect, but do you have any other references? eBay, other forums?

GtrRaider84 on Ebay and Robercrombie84 on Ebay. All positive feedback :)

Bump
:yesway:

I can add Carlos of the band HeadCrusher (sponsored by Strictly7 guitars) as a reference as I sold him an Orange 4x12 cabinet here in Austin and he has also had the privilege of playing this amazing instrument.
I can provide his contact information for serious inquiries so you can speak to him personally if needed :)

Xifter

Reaction score
Thank you to the mod who consolidated the answers to the questions asked of me. Bump because after consolidation, it moved back to 11/29 date of last bumpage haha :)

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
Geez I've been GASing for a Cimmerian for so long, and this is a favorite. I slightly regret changing my order shape but it's appropriate. I also love the Atlantean I have immensely, but you are tempting me to put up a quick feeler! Sorry to here about the medical bills and situation. One way or another I hope things work out here.

Is the neck satin finished?

68SLP

Reaction score
Couple questions-
Ceramic or Alnico Warpig in the bridge?
Any covers on the new pickups?
Is the neck oil finished?
Thanks!

Xifter

Reaction score
case.jpg

Geez I've been GASing for a Cimmerian for so long, and this is a favorite. I slightly regret changing my order shape but it's appropriate. I also love the Atlantean I have immensely, but you are tempting me to put up a quick feeler! Sorry to here about the medical bills and situation. One way or another I hope things work out here.

Is the neck satin finished?

Yes!
I love the satin neck for better \m/ :hbang:

Couple questions-
Ceramic or Alnico Warpig in the bridge?
Any covers on the new pickups?
Is the neck oil finished?
Thanks!

Ceramic for faster bass tracking and tighter bottom. No covers so you get that classy black look with black poles.

Xifter

Reaction score
SOLD - MAJ MEADOWS SF is getting an AMAZING instrument! Enjoy it brotha and thank you again for your service to our country my friend.