Demon // Dark Souls I + II // Bloodborne

• Thread starter ohoolahan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroS1gnol

Reaction score
Most people have phantoms for some reason. Your best shot at fair pvp would be going to the Pontiff bonfire and going right out back. It seems to have developed into the unofficial PVP spot.

I'm not there yet, in carthus catacombs now, but will keep it in mind!

PunkBillCarson

Reaction score
Dickish move on my part: I have myself summoned or I invade as a red phantom but I use the Untrue White Ring which makes me appear as a friendly phantom. Experienced players catch on to this ruse, but noobs don't. 10 more Pale Tongues to go.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
Beat the game again. For a while I was running the exact same way as my favorite Ds1 build
Yu974kb.jpg

At the end I got a couple insanely awesome shots of what I ended up wearing.
1FC77B54F2DA153BF4A161F1167D9F435DBEB3D8

86D9DAADF29EF3BF5AA36A5C953B7A7C22B2DE4E

beneharris

Reaction score
Yeah I'm playing through again and just invading. I spent about 5 hours this weekend invading. And Hallelujah I learned how to parry. 3 Dark souls games, and I finally got the hang of it. I'm still no good, but I got a ton of riposts this weekend :lol:

sezna

undermotivated
Contributor
Reaction score
Beat the game again. For a while I was running the exact same way as my favorite Ds1 build

At the end I got a couple insanely awesome shots of what I ended up wearing.
1FC77B54F2DA153BF4A161F1167D9F435DBEB3D8

86D9DAADF29EF3BF5AA36A5C953B7A7C22B2DE4E

Are those last two pics in-game screencaps?!??

Pav

???
Reaction score
Holy ...., you and I are wearing almost the exact same set of armor. If we played on the same platform I'd say one of us definitely has to change. :lol:

beneharris

Reaction score
There is a wildfire burning in a town about 100 miles south of me called Yarnell. I cannot, for the life of me, not say Yharnam.

MattThePenguin

Reaction score
Doing a dual swords only run only makes me hate the fact that enemies have infinite stamina more and more...

PVP is more fun though!

MattThePenguin

Reaction score
I'm doing a run with the Warden Twinblades and its great fun!

Yes! I'm using Gotthards and they are absolutely brutal. Been invading as a Watchdog (or trying to) to grab that sword to throw on another character. It's been fun abandoning the 'parry and oneshot everything with big swords' playstyle I'm accustomed to

ZeroS1gnol

Reaction score
I finished DS3 yesterday. Excellent game, haven't enjoyed a game like this since DS1, which I played right before it, lol. But seriously, one of the coolest games I played in my gaming life (of about let's say 23 years).

I can now finally get back to fallout 4, but will probably start a new playthrough of DS3 with a friend (you die, you pass the controller).

Pav

???
Reaction score
I am very excited to finally get some DLC happening. But to be honest, I'm almost overloaded with good games to play for the rest of the year. I'm now hooked on Overwatch, Battlefield 1 comes out in a couple weeks, I have a free copy of Gears of War 4 that unlocks next week and FFXV may or may not finally release in November. Amongst all of that I'm hoping I don't completely forget that I bought the season pass for this at launch.

takotakumi

Reaction score
Super late to the party but eventually Dark Souls took over my life :v

Just beat DS1 last month and Im currently on Ringed City.
Whats everyone's favorite weapons?

I'm currently looking at getting some new weapons.
I beat most of it with uchigatana and a washing pole, but looking for something more refreshing. Currently at 40/40 str/dex if that helps.
Will be attempting the ringed knight paired swords today :eek: just got the stats

Latest posts