Demon // Dark Souls I + II // Bloodborne

• Thread starter ohoolahan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ohoolahan

Reaction score
Hey

Someone of you guys playing the Souls-Series?

No game ( since Final Fantasy ) has fascinated me so much in the past view years. For now I like to watch Speedruns and all that stuff.

Someone else, who shares this expression and expierence with me?

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Haven't played Dark Souls 2 yet, but love the first one and Demon's Souls!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
Platinum'd Demon and Dark 1/2, ready for bzboodborne!!

MoshJosh

Reaction score
Loved and beat Dark Souls 1 and 2 but. . . I BOUGHT AN XBOX!!! WHY BLOODBORNE WHY MUST YOU BE EXCLUSIVE!

TurnTheAirBlue

Reaction score
Platinumed Demons Souls and Dark Souls but could not get into Dark Souls 2 for some reason, just didn't grab me right from the start like the other two games did.

MattThePenguin

Reaction score
Bloodborne is the only reason I still play video games. I had thought I completely lost interest until Demon's Souls became a PS+ game a couple of years ago

07adams88

Reaction score
Love these games can't get enough of them and definitely cannot wait for Bloodborne.

I got Demon Souls a few day after it came out and had no idea what I was in for. I spent the next 3 days just trying to figure out how to get past the first world lmao. Once I got past that and learned the mechanics I was fine until... duhn duhn duhn. That stupid valley of defilement... I don't know how many times I dodged right off a freaking walkway -.-

Anyways we should start sharing PSN names so we can meet up when bloodborne drops. I usually try to play my first run through solo before I start summoning but after wards I always enjoy company.

PSN- oOMrGogglesOo

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
I play these way too much. I've bought Ds1 on PC and 360, and I'm getting the new version of Ds2 when I get my new computer.

Its gotten to the point in Ds2 where I can get the sinner's soul without dying. I have more hours in Ds2 by far.

I've beaten Ds1 3 times. It is a masterpiece. Its up there with Ocarina of Time in my opinion. My main uses a +15 zwei. I'll have to do a dex build sometime.

Not Demon Souls though. I've never owned a Sony console. My best friend is getting Bloodborne though so I'll be able to play his.

splinter8451

Reaction score
I played Dark Souls 1 for... 700 hours? Maybe more :lol: definitely one of my favorite games of all time. There are so many areas that are beautiful. I could take screenshots all day.

Dark Souls 2 I played through twice. The world was not as fun to explore for some reason. it felt a little bit more streamlined than Dark Souls.

Demon's Souls is godlike too. So many hidden things in that game, I have played through it 3 times and I still feel like I missed so much. I really need to revisit it.

Bloodborne is definitely a system seller for me, I will be getting a PS4 soon solely for it and Street Fighter V.

beneharris

Reaction score
I bought my ps4 for bloodbourne for sure. I've bought 2 games for it so far, and it just sits there, and I still play my ps3 instead :lol:

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
Ill be buying a PS4 for bloodborne (last of us and MGSV too, but that's not why we're here). I sank many many hours into Dark Souls 1, but I could not even get all the way through DK2, I just didn't click with it in any way. Hopefully Bloodborne is not a let down like DK2 was or ill be mad, especially since it's the only real reason I am getting a new gen console.

---edit---

here I go. One of the things I was so let down with in DK2 was the map design. DK1 had the best damn areas that all linked beautifully, if you could see something awesome on the horizon, the chances are you would walk there and then kill something awesome by it. DK2 had big windmill tower that you fight to the top of, then when you get to the top, you get in an elevator, go up and get to the iron keep, a giant iron castle in lava. Which brings me to my next point, iron castle in lava?!?! what is this mario? Come on dark souls you can do better than that, let me guess, there is a boss here that resembles either satan or a bull ... well shit.

---edit two---

Shitty boss design too.

Qweklain

Reaction score
I got all trophies/achievements in all Souls games so far. Against the grain on what I've read across various threads, I found myself playing DS2 more and enjoying it more than the first one.

My Bloodborne Collector's arrived and of course I am out of town for work... .... work.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
My copy does not get here until friday. It's going to be a tough week since I want to go in blind.

Pav

???
Reaction score
^^ I'm stuck waiting too. Sprung for the collector's edition, then took the free shipping. Reviews have all been glowing so far so I can't wait.