Dexter

• Thread starter Karl Hungus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
I finished watching episode 10 of Dexter today... Holy mother of god if this isn't just the most incredible thing on TV.

Up untill now I would've said that Battlestar Galactica was the best thing on TV, but Dexter clearly has it beat. That last episode was absolutely chilling. It beats most films I've seen in it's intricate plot, characters, and I just honestly don't know what I can say about it, it's just brilliant.

:yesway:

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
No, wrong Dexter.

This is a show about a police forensics expert who also happens to be a highly skilled serial killer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I hear it's excellent too. Also hear Battlestar Galactica is incredible too. I've been meaning to watch that. I'll catch up with the DVDs someday.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
I hear it's excellent too. Also hear Battlestar Galactica is incredible too. I've been meaning to watch that. I'll catch up with the DVDs someday.

BSG is probably as good as Firefly.

Dexter is in a whole other league though, that show just obliterates pretty much everything else on the subject, be it on TV or in Film.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm seriously shocked nobody else here has seen this incredible show?

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
I've never even heard of it.. is it a europe only thing?

dysfctn

Reaction score
I've been d/l'ding it...

And I agree! Absolutely awesome show!

Like CSI meets American Psycho - but better.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
Like CSI meets American Psycho - but better.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I'd describe it.

Did you notice the little nod to American Psycho in one of the episodes where Dexter is using the alias 'Patrick Bateman'? :D

I'm currently reading through the second book, and it's utterly gripping. Don't think I've read through anything as fast since I read Richard Matheson's I Am Legend. If the second series follows the second book, I wonder how in the name of god they're going to show 'the thing on the table' on TV? That'll be fucking horrific!

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
BSG is probably as good as Firefly.

Dexter is in a whole other league though, that show just obliterates pretty much everything else on the subject, be it on TV or in Film.

Firefly was complete crap. The movie was ok but the tv series was completely unmemorable - Wonderfalls on the other hand was pretty different and I liked it.

forelander

you fail me
Reaction score
Old thread...but I just finished watching the first season and am reading the book. It's fucking awesome. Very fucking awesome. He's such a cool character, up their with Hannibal Lector in my books.

forelander

you fail me
Reaction score
Second book was awesome. The second TV series will probably be even more amazing, albeit slightly toned down I would assume.

forelander

you fail me
Reaction score
Second season starts soon!

The first two episodes leaked and I accidentally watched them. They were good. Very good.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I've seen a episode of Dexter. Pretty good.

forelander

you fail me
Reaction score
First 4 episodes? I've only found the first two. How'd you get the 3rd and 4th ones?

Latest posts