Did not know this existed :Squire 7

• Thread starter Digital Black
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
I've read mixed reviews. They go for dirt cheap on eBay, so you could check one out for very little. I haven't been very impressed with the couple that I've seen in the local used guitar stores.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
i wanted to get one of those back in the day, but i got some real 7 strings instead ;p

qwerty

Reaction score
Yeah, it´s not the most inspiring instrument out there. I have one and have used it once during rehersal. Didn´t work out well. Sounds like a piece of cardboard.

My friend plays one too and that actually sound pretty good. He has changed the pickups thought. Can´t figure out how he manage to bring his sound out of that thing.

The thought of placing a EMG 707 in the bridge of my guitar has crossed my mind. But... gaaaaaah it´s too much work.

qwerty

Reaction score
Ooh, man! I just watched the guitar on the link. Damn that´s horrible. Mine is NOT that model. It was ugly!

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Actually, got a chance to play one of those. Forgot the color, but it had a Floyd on it. Suprisingly decent guitar, especially for the price. Not a match for my 7620, but it'd be a fun guitar to have around. It sold not long after I tried it- kinda sorry I passed.

-D

Andi Rauscher

Reaction score
one of those stagemasters was my 1rst 7string, and I got it really dirt cheap - 99 Euros. So I got it just to figure out if I like the sevens... that was in April. and hell, yesterday my brand new Schecter Elite arrived... after 4 month waiting! on this term europe sucks ;-) and now I´m here, what more do i need to say???

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The Squier Stratocaster VII was actually a pretty decent guitar. The neck had a great feel.

macalpine88

Reaction score
actually, most of the sqiures i have played were actually good. but one thing i have noticed is lowering the action always results in fret buzz. :scream2:

now im going to go watch a 5 hour south park marathon on comedy central :hbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.