Diezel VH4 4X12 Cab

• Thread starter Lionel Draco
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lionel Draco

Dark Lord
Reaction score
I am interested in getting a 4X12 cab for my VH4 and am looking at a Mesa Traditional straight or a Diezel FL with K100's or V30's. I am currently using an Orange 2X12 with a K100 and a V30. What are your opinions on which cab best suits the VH4? I have heard great things about the Mesa Trad cab, but of course I can't go wrong with a Diezel since they were made for each other. If it's a Diezel cab, should I the FL with V30's, K100's or X pattern? (Can they be ordered in X pattern?) Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_5103.jpg
    IMG_5103.jpg
    691.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4941.jpg
    IMG_4941.jpg
    715.9 KB · Views: 9

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard of Ozz

Arch-Mage of Metal
Reaction score
Diezel FL with V30s. This is what Peter uses to design the amp around. The K100s sound too bland, neutral, and sterile to me. Also it's harder to drive them to breakup. I don't think you can order an X pattern. You would have to diy.

Lionel Draco

Dark Lord
Reaction score
Diezel FL with V30s. This is what Peter uses to design the amp around. The K100s sound too bland, neutral, and sterile to me. Also it's harder to drive them to breakup. I don't think you can order an X pattern. You would have to diy.

The videos by Peter on YouTube show them using a using a 2X12 FL with V30's, and yea they sound great to me, I also heard the V30's record better. Thanks man