Dimebag Darrell Figure

• Thread starter Sebastian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
8.7", huh? That's great! And the real one will be just like this, right? Same proportions, same coloring? Because we don't want this to be in danger of being trod upon by a dwarf.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
8.7", huh? That's great! And the real one will be just like this, right? Same proportions, same coloring? Because we don't want this to be in danger of being trod upon by a dwarf.

lol! i was given this napkin... :D

ronjhoser

Reaction score
DUDE! That is amazing. Excellent work. I have never understood how someone like yourself could take a 2d photo and turn it into a 3d object so well.

Sebastian

Reaction score
DUDE! That is amazing. Excellent work. I have never understood how someone like yourself could take a 2d photo and turn it into a 3d object so well.

Thank You :)
I'll probably not make any sense :lol: but I always had a better "3d" than "2d" "thinking" - it's probably because of the countless hours spent (as a kid) with lego, making plastic planes/models and playing with plasticine lol

I can't really draw on the same "level" as I can sculpt... nothing near haha